Australian Gun Law Update

rdp357

If our country follows suit, can you imagine the rise in crime? UNBELIEVABLY OUT OF CONTROL!

Here's a thought to warm some of your hearts....

Hi Yanks, I thought you all would like to see the real
figures from Down Under.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a
new law to
surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own
government, a program costing Australia taxpayers
more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in:
Australia-wide, homicides are up 6.2 percent,
Australia-wide, assaults are up 9.6 percent;
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria
alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.(Note that
while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not
and criminals still possess their guns!)
While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady
decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically
upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed
that their prey is unarmed.
There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and
assaults of the elderly, while the resident is at home.

Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public
safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was
expended in 'successfully ridding Australian society of guns....' You
won't see this on the American evening news or hear your governor or
members of the State Assembly disseminating this information.

The Australian experience speaks for itself. Guns in the
hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control
laws affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note Americans, before it's too late!
Will you be one of the sheep to turn yours in?

If Obama gets his way this is how we in the USA could end up. Vote him out.

sad statistics which should prove further how gun laws further destroy our freedom and right to personal safety....
sad but i think eventually those laws will be enacted here as well

sad statistics which should prove further how gun laws further destroy our freedom and right to personal safety....
sad but i think eventually those laws will be enacted here as well

Obama signed the UN Arms Control Treaty. The ripple in the pond is already in motion. Next, we wait for the tidal wave to hit.

Sheepdogs!

We must stay united. Call, Write or email your state and other state seniors. Illinois don't alow CCW permits and look at there issues. We must work together and preserve or second amendment. take kids out to the range introduce some one new to the sport. I have never met some one who after shoots a gun for the first time not like it. we should not stoop down to the anti guners and talk bad but educate them give correct stats. youse the correct words what they see is a "Assault Weapon" is no more than a competition AR to the 3 gunners, or a hunting rifle to the hunters. ask them what a "Assault Weapon" is to them, then correct them. don't get angry just educate. Stay frosty and presere our 2A for our kids and grand kids.

No treaty no ratification, since the 2nd amendment and all the rest were written to protect us from an out of control government. I hold to this, as such anyone, anyone trying to take my weapon will have to do it by force of arms. Am I outnumbered? Yes. Am I old? Yes. Will I die keeping them? Yes Will some of them die trying to take them? Yes. . On my oath to protect and defend America from all enemies foreign and domestic. On my soul I swear this. Peace, Love, Colt 45

Obama signed the UN Arms Control Treaty. The ripple in the pond is already in motion. Next, we wait for the tidal wave to hit.

Uhhh, even if he did sign it it wouldn't mean anything until it were ratified by senate and many senators thanks to thousands or maybe millions of calls and emails told Obozo and Clintorious they would not sign it unless there were guarantees to leave out our 2A and constitution. I have a feeling it really doesn't matter anyway 'cause when the SHTF (the next false flag attack or economic collapse or major natural disaster) martial law will be declared and all gun owners are then enemies of the state and will be executed when and if caught. Keep an eye out for blue helmets and foreign soldiers, they are targets.

Where did you here it was signed? The treaty was rejected by Russia, China and the United States. I'm sure it will come up again after the election when Obama will be more flexible.

Forget about the darm trolls and their stupid comments, you are simply arousing them by responding.
In the OP Proctor is simply reminding us:
Take note Americans, before it's too late!
Will you be one of the sheep to turn yours in?

I don't remember the details but Australia passed this gun grab after a mall shooting. The ANTI's whipped up a bunch of hysteria and "BAM" the citizens had a choice to make, turn in my handgun to be melted down or become a criminal.
But that could never happen here in the US right?

For those of you who have been educated by the Dept of Education, and teachers union overseer's, here is something you may not know:
The "Shot Heard Round the World" was fired because the British were marching to Concord and Lexington to seize the firearms of the people/militia.

Forget about the darm trolls and their stupid comments, you are simply arousing them by responding.
In the OP Proctor is simply reminding us:

I don't remember the details but Australia passed this gun grab after a mall shooting. The ANTI's whipped up a bunch of hysteria and "BAM" the citizens had a choice to make, turn in my handgun to be melted down or become a criminal.
But that could never happen here in the US right?

For those of you who have been educated by the Dept of Education, and teachers union overseer's, here is something you may not know:
The "Shot Heard Round the World" was fired because the British were marching to Concord and Lexington to seize the firearms of the people/militia.

Thank you very much, this same thing could happen right here in the USA.

You might want to get your facts straight. He did not sign the treaty. And if he did it's not binding until Congress approves it.

You might want to get your facts straight. He did not sign the treaty. And if he did it's not binding until Congress approves it.

And, in something like this, it would also require an amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which is a somewhat involved process.

And, in something like this, it would also require an amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which is a somewhat involved process.

This would be the case if we hand a leader that respected and obeyed the laws of the United States. Sadly we have a leader that picks and chooses the laws he will respect and obey and a congress that will sit by and let him do it.

gunsgottahaveem-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back