ATF Valentine's Day Massacre - Say Goodbye to M855 Ammo (and others too)

Preaching to the choir, Bill. I started storing ammo in 2011 and haven't stopped since. CTD is operating as a business should, taking advantage of supply/demand capitalism.

Except if I recall correctly, they or one of the other online dealers canceled orders, jacked up the prices, then had it available again in the same day at the higher price.

Sort of like how gas stations jacked up the prices on the pumps before changing the signs. Now they have to change the required sign prices first if it is going up. They have the choice when it is going down.

Except if I recall correctly, they or one of the other online dealers canceled orders, jacked up the prices, then had it available again in the same day at the higher price.

Sort of like how gas stations jacked up the prices on the pumps before changing the signs. Now they have to change the required sign prices first if it is going up. They have the choice when it is going down.

Then, much like at a gas station, you have the option of not purchasing and taking your business elsewhere. There is no law to force you to pay a price you don't want to. Regardless of the tactic employed.

Then, much like at a gas station, you have the option of not purchasing and taking your business elsewhere. There is no law to force you to pay a price you don't want to. Regardless of the tactic employed.
True, you can go other places. It is illegal to jackup the prices in some cases. And it is enforceable in some location if the item was already priced on the item. That is why many places no longer put the price on the item, only on the shelf tag. And you would have to admit, the way it was handled back then is unethical. The agreed to sale price had already been accepted by the seller. Then the sales were canceled while they did have it in stock.

I'm not agreeing with their ethics at all. Most businesses make their own beds with these type of antics. If you wrong your customer base, they will respond accordingly. Again, it's all part of the free market...... Good or bad. With that said, people seem to have very short memories. CTD has proven that by still being around and doing well.

McCarthy and Goodlatte Statement on ATF Proposal...

Link Removed

I'm sure these words are as empty as John BONER'S scrotum.

I think the BATF is correct in banning this ammo. Tens of thousands of cops have been killed by otherwise law abiding citizens who choose to own this ammo.

( How do I use the Purple font?)

I think the BATF is correct in banning this ammo. Tens of thousands of cops have been killed by otherwise law abiding citizens who choose to own this ammo.

Either you are joking, or else you are in fact the absolute dumbest woman I have ever encountered. Based on other contact I've had with you, I'll leave it to you to convince us either way.

Either you are joking, or else you are in fact the absolute dumbest woman I have ever encountered. Based on other contact I've had with you, I'll leave it to you to convince us either way.

Did you even read what I said parenthetically? Who's dumb? You have already convinced everyone here about yourself.

BTW, I don't have a clue what your handle means, but I am NOT a woman.

BTW, I don't have a clue what your handle means, but I am NOT a woman.

You didn't ask me "about my handle". I asked if you were joking. You still have not answered. Is the question too tough, or do you not understand the written word? Or is it both? And while you may not be a woman, you sure as hell ACT like one. Here is a clue for you. If you want to include "Miss" in your title, don't expect to be received as a man. :rolleyes:

And while you may not be a woman, but you sure as hell ACT like one. Here is a clue for you. If you want to include "Miss" in your title, don't expect to be received as a man.

Could be Mississippi or Missouri - which one has oak trees? By the nick i thought miss too, but i not gonna admit it. And i thought billt was built like the woman in the pic rather than Bill T., but now i not sure on that either. :girl_wacko:

You didn't ask me "about my handle". I asked if you were joking. You still have not answered. Is the question too tough, or do you not understand the written word? Or is it both? And while you may not be a woman, you sure as hell ACT like one. Here is a clue for you. If you want to include "Miss" in your title, don't expect to be received as a man. :rolleyes:

Sometimes it is a good idea to inject some levity into a conversation. Unfortunately for you, you do not have a sense of humor, so you can't decide if someone is being sarcastic. The comment about using a PURPLE font went right over your head, right?

Not that I owe YOU anything, but I can tell you that the company I owned for many years started with the word MISSION.

Unfortunately for you, you do not have a sense of humor, so you can't decide if someone is being sarcastic.

Actually, there is nothing wrong with my sense of humor. It's just in your case, I tend to hold back because it's better to laugh with someone, rather than to laugh at them. So in regards to you, I was just being polite. However, with that being said, I did manage to let out a chuckle when you revealed you were not a woman. You sure had me fooled.

A statement so sarcastic that only a true idiot would think it was serious."Tens of thousands of cops........." C'mon, even someone as negative about most anything people post here should be able to see that I was kidding. But that is no longer the issue. You are now trying to cover up the fact that you are a worthless troll that has nothing better to do than try to boost your ego. Which by the way, you have no right to have.

People like you do nothing to promote the true mission of these forums. You just use the forum to spurt garbage from your mouth.

You know the last time we had a conversation, I politely asked you to stay out of my posts & I would do the same. But you just can't help yourself, your limited social skills puts you in a position where you have to say something, usually negative,even if it's wrong. So, I would appreciate it if the next time you see my avatar of the MARINE CORPS mascot next to a post, Just take a deep breath & pass it by. Being a moron does not impress me.

Link Removed

Remove foot from mouth...just the facts, ma'am. Humor or no. This is a highly divisive topic. A smiley face at the end of your post would have kept things in perspective.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back