“Assault Weapons” Ban Introduced in Maryland!

ricbak

“Assault Weapons” Ban Introduced in Maryland!
Link Removed

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Please Contact Your State Senator!
On Wednesday, February 3, State Senator Michael Lenett (D-19) introduced Senate Bill 516, a bill that would designate certain firearms as "assault weapons" and would prohibit the possession, transfer or receiving of these so called “assault weapons” by law-abiding Maryland residents. The bill has been assigned to the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee.
With no coherent reason to ban semi-automatic firearms among honest, law-abiding residents in Maryland, SB 516 is nothing more than posturing by an extreme anti-gun politician looking to take away our Second Amendment rights.
Please contact your State Senator TODAY and respectfully request that he or she oppose Senate Bill 516! For contact information please click here.

Good luck with that .....

All of us out here in Washington state are battling the same issue with SB 6396

As I have said in the past: "I put more trust in the hands of a Hell's Angel, then a politician with an agenda "

Man, this pisses me off...the baseball bat in the back seat of my truck is an assault weapon, if it needs to be.

BTW, I know many "outlaw" bikers who are completely trustworthy. I'd take their word and trust their integrity ANY DAY over any effin politician. Club I was in stessed that your word was your bond and mean what you say; attributes sorely lacking in our society today...especially amongst the "ruling class". :mad:

Man, this pisses me off...the baseball bat in the back seat of my truck is an assault weapon, if it needs to be.

BTW, I know many "outlaw" bikers who are completely trustworthy. I'd take their word and trust their integrity ANY DAY over any effin politician. Club I was in stessed that your word was your bond and mean what you say; attributes sorely lacking in our society today...especially amongst the "ruling class". :mad:

+ 1

I agree 100%

Senate Bill 516- "Assault Weapons" Ban WITHDRAWN by Sponsor Tuesday, February 16, 2010 Thanks to the massive opposition and outcry against this extreme anti-gun bill, the sponsor has elected to withdraw the legislation. Senate Bill 516 would have prohibited the possession, transfer or receipt of these firearms by law-abiding Maryland residents.

Link Removed

Well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back