anyone using a crossbread holster

ruger p90 and springfield xd9sc

Just purchased an xd9 sub last week and was elated to discover that it fit in my cbst made for my ruger p90. I'm not sure if I just got lucky or if there are several guns that would lock in like they both do. I've had my cb for two months now and it's become part of my attire. Work all day and half the time don't even realize Ive got it on! Good product and definitely worth the wait!

I have one for my Springfield Armory 9mm subcompact. I had to wait just a bit over 6 weeks. It was worth the wait, it was comfortable from day one, conceals my gun really well, very easy to draw and holster. Its the best concealed holster I have ever owned. I would for sure recommend the holster to anyone.

delivery?!?

Finally got the email with delivery confirmation! Only took 6 weeks hah. Not ordering from them anymore. Get from other sites that buy theirs in bulk.

Finally got my email for delivery. Should be here in a few days.

I was just about to cancel the order as well. Hope it's all it's supposed to be.

I waited 6 weeks for mine (March/April). Worth the wait for my first carry pistol after some research looking for a CC holster. If I get another pistol, I know now I'll order other CBST Horse ASAP.

It finally showed up yesterday.

The leather is a bit squeaky.

So far I like it. It's much easier to conceal my gun and it's much more stable. I don't have to constantly readjust the gun. Or the holster. Pretty comfortable as well.

So far I like it. It's much easier to conceal my gun and it's much more stable. I don't have to constantly readjust the gun. Or the holster. Pretty comfortable as well.

You can either oil it up a little or go to home depot and buy 2 more rubber/neoprene washers to double up behind the clips.

Can you tell what or were the squeak is coming from or whats causing it ?. So far mine hasn`t made a single noise.

I carry my full size 1911 in a crossbreed. It disperses the extra weight of the larger gun amazingly! I can effectively conceal and be comfortable even wearing a t shirt and shorts with the crossbreed.

took me about 6 weeks to get mine. slickest thing ive seen since sliced bread..for a first timer you can forget you have it on pretty easily. well worth the wait.

Finally got the email with delivery confirmation! Only took 6 weeks hah. Not ordering from them anymore. Get from other sites that buy theirs in bulk.

So when you read it would take up to 6 weeks you still ordered it? Are you upset that exactly what they told you happened? Are you upset you got a superior handmade product better than any other on the market? What exactly are you unhappy with?

I carry my full size 1911 in a crossbreed. It disperses the extra weight of the larger gun amazingly! I can effectively conceal and be comfortable even wearing a t shirt and shorts with the crossbreed.

I also carry a full size 1911, and the crossbreed works quite well. I would recommend it to anyone, its a great IWB holster.

I received mine yesterday, 2 days short of 6 weeks, after a delay because of our esteemed USPS, but that would be another tread.

I tried it on, adjusted the clip on the front and put it on. No problems, very comfortable and works well for my M&P (not compact). Concealed very well! Should be very nice for daily use!

I've had mine for over a week now and use it daily. Still working pretty good. The leather has broken in pretty well so far.

I have had mine since-( don't know when I got it but it cost $30 with shipping) so it has been a few years. Anyway it has been
the best holster I have ever owned. If it ever wears out I will definitely buy another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back