anyone using a crossbread holster

Who did you order it from? You may want to check out what it will cost you to cancel the order. I'm waiting on a COB/Crossdraw holster from Ross Leather along with two mag pouches, to cancel will cost me $60.00

I ordered mine from an online retailer, had it in about a week, and saved a bit on the price. It took a bit of looking to find the best price but at the same time I was also trying to determine which was likely the best choice.

You may want to contact the seller and request a status check on the utem of purchase

I emailed them last week. It's been 5 weeks now. I'm really not impressed. In fact if it's not shipped next week going to cancel and make my own.

The email didn't give me an exact shipping date either yet.

i just received my crossbread a few weeks ago...took all of the 6 weeks they said. I carry a Smith M&P 40 with it. They are comfortable and secure the firearm very well. I think it has been well worth the wait.

Crossbreed Holsters

I order my super Tuck on the 17th of May. I decide to change my order to the horse hide instead of leather. It has been three weeks into my order. I called to make my modification and asked if it was to late to do so. I was then told it was fine to modify my holster because they had not starting to make it. I hope it is worth the wait.

I have had mine now for about two weeks and I LOVE it. I keep mine on all day and wear it everyday (even to work without the firearm) and I sometimes dont even notice it. In my oppinion it is well worth the wait.

Finally some good news, after five and a half weeks of waiting for my CBST, I just recieved an email from them saying that it was sent out today. So im guessing that i should have it by next week.

I think your out of your gopher hole! Also a good way to crack it. Hopefully that was sarcastic

Really? I was being dead serious. Its a pain in the ass to put the holster back on in my vehicle so I thought what the hell. I guess if thats the case I will stop.

Really? I was being dead serious. Its a pain in the ass to put the holster back on in my vehicle so I thought what the hell. I guess if thats the case I will stop.

Damn straight it's hard while sitting! Put it all on while standing before you get in your car. OR unless you work on federal property carry all day. Unless your in a state where a sign actually carries weight of law, why would you disarm? Screw commie company policies. Unless of course there have armed guards there to protect you. Remember unless SHTF they'll never know. If the time came where you HAD to let them know, your job would be the last thing you'd be worried about! Seriously though your asking to crack it, especially with a ST as their Kydex is thin. Fill out your profile so we see what state your in, may relieve some of the mystery of the situation

Yeah If I risk cracking it, ill take it off... I took it off today and put it back on before I got in my car so no biggy. As far as carrying into work, That would be a NO NO... I work at a nursing facility and do patient care, so that right there being a health care facility is a pistol free zone...There is a legit No Firearm sign at every entrance too. Ill fill my profile out now too. Thanks for the heads up.

Well their story is consistent. Marty responded to me on the 13th, saying they're shipping orders from April 30.

I love my crossbreed. Plus they stand behind their products.
I had an issue with a snaplok (belt clip) and they sent me 2 to replace it no questions asked.

Ordered mine on May 6th and got it in the mail today. LOVE IT! Wore it while weeding the flowerbeds and it feels SO much better than the cheap Uncle Mikes I had till this one came in.

Ordered mine on May 6th and got it in the mail today. LOVE IT! Wore it while weeding the flowerbeds and it feels SO much better than the cheap Uncle Mikes I had till this one came in.

I just went and got the mail and to my surprise my CBST had arrived, so it took six weeks exactly from when i ordered it, to when it got here today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back