anyone using a crossbread holster

getlost4x4

I ordered mime over a month ago and I'm starting to get annoyed by how long it's taken.

I'm thinking about cancelling the order and just making my own.

Is it really worth the wait.

I have a galco ITB Holster currently that I molded to my bersa 45 ultra compact pro. I like it but it's not stable and doesnt tuck it down far enough

I ordered mime over a month ago and I'm starting to get annoyed by how long it's taken.

I'm thinking about cancelling the order and just making my own.

Is it really worth the wait.

I have a galco ITB Holster currently that I molded to my bersa 45 ultra compact pro. I like it but it's not stable and doesnt tuck it down far enough

I waited 5+ weeks for mine. Feel like it's worth the wait. Check out my review on the Mini Tuck for the S&W Bodyguard here.

Link Removed

Well I spent $190 for a High Noon down Under IWB and very much not worth it... Fits my USP HK nice but the little piece of kydex is not enough to hold the holster open for a re-holster without re-chambering a round. Sorry but don't waste your cash on a High Noon IWB unless you wear your pants really loose and sloppy.......:ph34r:

I have two CrossBreed holsters and I love them both. I also have one of their gunbelts with the Velcro on the inside. I'm planning on ordering another holster and belt without the Velcro soon. In my opinion, well worth the wait.

I have carried with a Kholster for over a year. It took a couple weeks as I ordered it during a sale and they had a lot of orders. I trimmed and dyed it and it's conformed well to my body shape. No complaints. Trimming it does not void the warranty. Just a thought.

I ordered a crossbreed supertuck on may 4th, so its been a little over thirty days for me, so it should be here in about a week and a half. I think the waiting period is a bit excessive, but if its as good a holster as everyone says, then the wait will be worth it.

I was getting impatient too even though I was told ahead of time it was going to take 6 weeks. When I got mine about a month and a half ago, I told them they should hire some help or something and they said they started another shift and orders will only take about two weeks soon. I must say, after finally getting it, I'm going to order another one for my 9 mm, so it is definitely worth the wait.

I agree. Do the wait. I was lucky though and found one for my G19 at the local gun store. Had to wait the 5 weeks for the CB for the XD40 sub.

-178S

Link Removed

Crossbreed

I am also upset about the wait time. I'm 3 weeks in. But my buddy swears by them and he's ex-Ranger and a Col. So I trust his opinion. But I guess well just have to wait and see. Let me know how long yours takes.

Crossbreed Holster Purchasing

I ordered mine from MidwayUsa and it arrived within a week. I chose a company that had it available and ready to ship. I came across that 6 weeks wait time and just kept on searching.

I wrote an email on Monday just to check on my order status to see if the 4 to 6 weeks was still accurate. It is not an issue with me, but I was curious. Marty responded back a little while later that as of the 6th, they were shipping orders place April 21. Hope that helps.

It is worth the wait, I can conceal a Ruger SR9 easily with my shirt tucked in and it's more comfortable than I expected. Mine came one day short of the full 6 weeks. It is a longer wait than we're normally used to now (general culture observation) but they know their timeframes; I haven't heard of one situation where 6 weeks turned into 7 or 8.

I have four Crossbreed SuperTuck holsters and a Crossbreed belt. Their web site says right on the main page that it takes four to six weeks to get a holster, so stop complaining. They are hand made, they are the best and they are more than worth the wait. A SuperTuck is the first thing I buy whenever I get a new carry gun.

I bought a crossbreed supertuck because I carry an unusual sidearm - a Steyr M40. It is fantastic, good retention, comfortable and easy re-holstering. A couple friends also have them and are equally pleased. Mike

Comp-tac versus crossbreed?

My local gun store doesn't carry crossbreed holsters, only comp-tacs. Anyone know how the two compare??

I ordered mine from Crossbreed and it took four weeks. I love mine. I got the horsehide because I sweat a lot and horsehide is better for that.
Well worth it IMHO.

you have already waited this long, what a little longer. its worth it trust me and if anything was to happen to it, they fix it for free... cant beat that. just wait a little longer,you will be happy with it. if ur a right handed shooter, midwayusa.com has them ready to go for the most part. i as a lefty had no choice but to wait, plus i needed the horsehide model.

I have two CrossBreed holsters and I love them both. I also have one of their gunbelts with the Velcro on the inside. I'm planning on ordering another holster and belt without the Velcro soon. In my opinion, well worth the wait.

^^^ Ditto This plus one holster ^^^

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back