Anti-gun thinking now extends to food

Things like this point out why the term "Liberal" is hypocrisy within it self. An oxymoron if you will. Please, someone explain to me why "Liberals" are such control freaks. Please explain to me why "Progressives" are so regressive. Anyone?

Not surprising, from the state that gave us Barney Frank and Ted Kennedy...and were proud enough of them to reelect them....and reelect them....and reelect them....and re.....

You forget Mitt Romney. Aren't all of you Romney supporters? Shouldn't you be on board with this idea?

You forget Mitt Romney. Aren't all of you Romney supporters? Shouldn't you be on board with this idea?

Mitt Romney was born in Detroit Michigan. Thanks for showing us how much research you put into your political beliefs.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Mitt Romney is the only choice we have at the moment to oust the contender to the throne of the United States Empire. Another thing, when you wake up, maybe you will realize that Romney was a once governor only. He may have his faults but compare them to the wannabe dictator of oneworld...catch phrase reminds of airlines...oneworld. Anyway, I would rather look at Romney's accomplishments than the non-accomplished illegal immigrant there now...

Are you really that blind?

There is hardly anyone on this site who "supports" romney except for the fact that he is the last one standing against the worst president of my lifetime

BC1:308598 said:
As we all know, the "nanny state" liberals believe we cannot be entrusted to run our own lives. They believe they can curtail crime by attacking the instrument (gun) of the criminal. They believe they can stop obesity by placing overweight children in foster care, God forbid a parent take their overweight child to McDonalds. Now they want to ban bake sales. That's right bake sales. We can't be trusted to have a muffin or cookie. We can attack the constitution without consequence, attack religion without being immoral and attack successful people for their accomplishments... but we can't have a cookie without consequences. This is not what our founding fathers indended. Americans need to wake up before our way of life is forever changed.

Link Removed

I say as long as I never have to pay a cent for the later health care costs for that fat-a@@ McDonalds eating child, he and his parents can stuff themselves with Bog Macs until they can't walk.

Romney was governor for one term only, he did not seek reelection. Obviously you didn't read my post. And no, I am not a Romney supporter. My man was Newt Gingrich, but it wasn't in the cards.

Every troll here never puts their location. There has to be something to that.

Wonder if that is the 5th Alabama Regimental Band out of Tuscaloosa? Haven't seen them in years. They used to make most of the reenactments I went to back when I was reenacting in the 90's.

Things like this point out why the term "Liberal" is hypocrisy within it self. An oxymoron if you will.

Certainly you don't mean the same people that when it comes to sexual behavior or preference or abortion, tout "it's my body and I and I should be able to do what I want"? Nothing hypocritical to see here, move along.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back