Another reason to carry concealed everyday - Shooting at LAX

superprincess

I am very happy they caught the psycho!
My prayers go out to victims and also to the families of the injured
and murdered.

Link Removed

My prayers for all concerned can be added.

The firearm used by the suspect looked like an AR-15. We will probably be catching some heat on this.

From the picture released bolt or open breech visible from the top and side folding stock, looks like a mini-14, but being semi auto with detachable mags pistol grip and folding stock its definitely a banned assault rifle in California

From the picture released bolt or open breech visible from the top and side folding stock, looks like a mini-14, but being semi auto with detachable mags pistol grip and folding stock its definitely a banned assault rifle in California

You mean... the weapons ban didn't work?! Who would have guessed...

Very sad, though... It sounds like it was a good thing airport police responded as quickly as they did.

His actions not only produced the result of murder, but screwed up the whole country with the disruption of all those flights. He can forget about ever getting out of prison. Whatever caused this man to go off the deep end we may never know.

Following from LAX witness
He was calm. He was walking slowly," Saryan said. “He must have felt that he was in control, because he had his weapon and nobody else did at that time.” Direct quote from unarmed American at LAX, Gun Free CA, Gun Free LAX, lots of police and still this happens your only chance of protecting you and your family is personal protection. I will begin carrying under the 2nd Amendment all the time.

I open carry into my airport when I pick up my wife or family.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Why is it everyone seems to be going psycho now days? Shootings everywhere in the most unusual places, although, they all seem to be GFZs, Prayers out to all the families effected by this tragedy. That being said, WTF is going on around here?!

Why is it everyone seems to be going psycho now days? Shootings everywhere in the most unusual places, although, they all seem to be GFZs, Prayers out to all the families effected by this tragedy. That being said, WTF is going on around here?!
Just more Signs of the End of the Age & this Last Generation. 2nd Timothy 3 is a good place to start. Here Paul is explaining to Timothy how people will behave in the last days just before the Rapture and on into the Tribulation. There are two things in particular that stand out today...1] Disobedient to parents: The Dr. Spock method of raising children has resulted in a generation of hoodlums who have no respect for their parents or anyone else. If children will not respect their parents, who will they respect? The answer is no one. We are born into this world with sin in our heart. A child must be taught respect. It is not inherent. 2]..In school our children are taught the "Theory" of evolution as truth. Our children are taught that they evolved from animals, and when they go through life acting and responding like animals we ask ourselves, what is going on around here? DUH!!

~ We Reap What We Sow, More Than What We Sow, Later Than We Sow ~

It does not look like an AR-15 to me either, looks like a .22 semi-auto, just a guess. I find it odd that the police have not shown the rifle up close and yet press stated it was an AR-15, some are calling it an AR-15 type rifle. If anyone has link to close-up view of rifle he used, please post link here, thanks.

We hear of these actions today with such frequency due to the explosion of faster means of communication.
What I mean is, things can be passed on, spread farther and go viral with things like Twitter, Face Book, Instagram, texting, cell phones etc.
Information travels at the speed of light (well, you know what I mean).
I don't think that human behavior is changing all that much. I just think that with today's media, it reaches more people faster.

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

I am very happy they caught the psycho!
My prayers go out to victims and also to the families of the injured
and murdered.

1. in many states airport terminals are no carry zone, so all of y'all mall ninjas would not have been armed in the terminal
2. in a crowded environment are you going to take a shot at a BG? unless he is within bad breath distance a shot taken in a crowd like was present in that terminal is a recipe for a long jail stint

Just more Signs of the End of the Age & this Last Generation. 2nd Timothy 3 is a good place to start. Here Paul is explaining to Timothy how people will behave in the last days just before the Rapture and on into the Tribulation. There are two things in particular that stand out today...1] Disobedient to parents: The Dr. Spock method of raising children has resulted in a generation of hoodlums who have no respect for their parents or anyone else. If children will not respect their parents, who will they respect? The answer is no one. We are born into this world with sin in our heart. A child must be taught respect. It is not inherent. 2]..In school our children are taught the "Theory" of evolution as truth. Our children are taught that they evolved from animals, and when they go through life acting and responding like animals we ask ourselves, what is going on around here? DUH!!

~ We Reap What We Sow, More Than What We Sow, Later Than We Sow ~

It has nothing to do with anything biblical. When it comes down to raising children they require nurturing. When that is failing you must look at nature such as genetics, and/or mental health disorder.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

As the government moves closer and closer to full-on tyranny, the symbols of that tyranny (TSA?) will look more like legitimate targets than innocent victims to the unfocused, unthinking and undisciplined "patriot."

I'm thinking this guy either fancies himself a freedom-fighter, or his wife/sister/kid/himself got groped and/or naked X-rayed and/or unduly harassed by TSA at some point. I can't imagine a reason to go to the trouble of smuggling a rifle into LAX and specifically targeting TSA otherwise. Anywhere in LA County is a target-rich environment if all he wanted to do was rack up a body-count. He was specifically going after the government.

Blues

1. in many states airport terminals are no carry zone, so all of y'all mall ninjas would not have been armed in the terminal
2. in a crowded environment are you going to take a shot at a BG? unless he is within bad breath distance a shot taken in a crowd like was present in that terminal is a recipe for a long jail stint
The cops managed to shoot him without hitting any bystanders. (That we know of, at least). Most CHP holders would be able to match that feat.

Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation..

I don't think that human behavior is changing all that much. I just think that with today's media, it reaches more people faster.
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight"! The Greatest Wisdom Of Man Is Foolishness To God, ALL are just more Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation. As Jesus Himself noted, the generation that sees the rebirth of Israel (1948) in its ancient homeland and the convergence of all of the "signs" of the last days will not pass away until all have been fulfilled.

"I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

The cops managed to shoot him without hitting any bystanders. (That we know of, at least). Most CHP holders would be able to match that feat.
not thinking this through, are we?

the poster stated that he wished he was there and armed, implying that he would have or could have contained the situation as it was happening, the cops arrived long after the shooting and self evacuation of the area, there weren't too many innocent bystanders around by the time the coppers got there.
thanks for your valued input

Reports are, that his guy is a TSA agent that was foribly transfered from New Jersey to California. He sent a cryptic message to his family back home that "he couldn't take 'it' any more" what ever the heck that meant. He went ballistic.

One note here: The TSA and airport authority made the decision to remove armed security from the TSA secure area. Bad decision!

This guy planned this assault. It wasn't one of those 'snaps'!

Used to be "going postal" was the saying. Now it's "going TSA"!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back