Another Reason Not to go to New Jersey

wow what a bunch of brownie point greedy cops
they would if they was smart enough done the same thing to save their own son in a situation like that
but cops these days have quotas to reach which is a reason they will look for anything they can to ticket someone even false charges
kudos to the quick acting father glad it was just his jeep went over and not the child
jeeps are made tough unlike many other modern day vehicles glad he got it started and shame on those cops who rather than giving the man credit for being brave and quick enough to prevent his son going over.....gave tickets instead

Absolutely ridiculous of the cop but I sure hope the father does a better job of teaching his kid to remain within his seat and belted until the vehicle is in park in the future.

Just goes to show how ridiculous some police officers are...but this one should be hanged by the balls to a tree with crocodile infested water below waiting to pounce on him....oh...wait! that will be waterboarding, is it???? Forgive my ignorance...:bad:

Hindsight is always 20/20. I.e. Child proof door locks. The son shouldn't have gotten out until the parent let him out. But kudos to Dad for a quick catch. I'd say the LEO was inexperienced. It reflects poorly to sock it to someone in an emergency situation. Hopefully the parents retrain the son to exhibit some restraint. Hopefully the judge exhibits some sympathy and negates the tickets.

Kinda makes me wonder why anyone over the age of 18 would voluntarily remain living in NJ. But it's about what you would expect from 50 years of government control of education.

Those that are living in Jersey are kinda stuck for a while, some are hoping Christie might change his mind about his stand on gun ownership....and the rest are Muslims.

Failure to use an emergency brake? That's quite the law...he should fight the tickets. If it went down such as it was reported, he could prob win.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back