Affordable Reality Based Firearms Training

PForgey

I offer affordable reality based firearms training. All my classes are conducted at my private training facility. I also offer range shooting on a 25 yard pistol and 450 yard rifle range. I encourage you to check out 4G Tactical for classes and range times.

I thought this was going to be about the best and most affordable reality firearms training of all. That provided by the US Armed Forces. :laugh:

Looks like a great facility you have! I will have to try one of your classes in the future. All the best.

wish you were closer darn it
btw welcome aboard! if i ever in your area i will look you up see if you have any classes going on.
i'd be interested in your tactical pistol classes one and two for me and my son too

For some reason he did not make clear, the 4G Tactical location is about 25 miles south of Atlanta below
McDonough at Locust Grove, GA

I offer affordable reality based firearms training. All my classes are conducted at my private training facility. I also offer range shooting on a 25 yard pistol and 450 yard rifle range. I encourage you to check out 4G Tactical for classes and range times.

It looks like you are running some good classes for people who are now or are planning to carry concealed. I would suggest that if people have the basics down that they should take tactical 1. I have taken similar classes and it is always a good way to learn and practice.
If it was up to me I'd almost consider making training like this mandatory! I know I in for a poop storm for saying that but IMHO the reality is that there are so many people who own guns and do not know how to operate them that they are more of a danger to themselves and others than they are to a bad guy.
For the OP how long does the spring special run for?

I have taken the Tactical Pistol 1 class from 4G Tactical, and it was without a doubt the best Tactical class I have ever taken.
I have CC'd for many years and CC'd in the course of my employment, and I learned more in 6 hours with Paul Forgey than
any other instructor. Check out his web page and go take a class or two... Plan to send the wife to some of his classes!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back