CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

A Squirrel, a Motorcycle, and the Police

Sheldon

OK I borrowed this from a different forum but it is hilarious, and this was posted by the guy it happened to...

Oh my goodness, give me some time to wipe the tears off my face! rofl I once had to avoid hitting a skunk with my foot while driving over the Pass Road so I can relate, well, sort of...

That was hilarious! I won't look at squirrels the same way again.

I wonder if that author lays awake at night wondering if that mutant squirrel has found out where he lives yet?:biggrin:

Oh my gosh!! That friggin' slayed me!!! Absolutely hilarious!!!! Thank you soo much for sharin' that one!

The story is hilarious but I want to know what happened next.

He left with one cop pointing a riot shotgun at the patrol car. I am picturing trying to explain to the sergeant or the the cheif why he blew three or four 12 guage rounds into the backseat of the patrol car.

Now that down right funny, unless your the guy on the valkarie!!!!! Just found and joined the site after doing some research to obtain my pistol permit.

Humm Just a thought... I wonder if we could train them then drop a few over the Mexican boarder...:laugh:

I have to grin everytime I reread this post. I do not see any metion of a Moose near, so I do not believe it was Rocky...

Email