Do you still conceal carry into posted "No Carry" businesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. McCoy communicated what was, and what wasn't, permissible to those who took the time to read his USACarry.com Terms & Conditions Link Removed. That is the online ... sign... on the internet door (similar to a "no guns" sign on a real world business door) to this website listing Mr. McCoy's private property policies/rules that must be agreed to in order to have his permission to use the website/forum. And as the owner Mr. McCoy can use his private property right to shut down this discussion at any time if he were to so chose. Since that hasn't happened Mr. McCoy is graciously allowing this tangential discussion to continue whether that be intentionally or tacitly.

So, in other words, you didn't speak with the owner, you're just assuming that since the thread hasn't gotten closed as of yet, you think it's ok to continue hi-jacking it with your off-topic rant about property rights. I see.

I am not dictating how anyone should think or what anyone should do. I have said before that I am well aware that people will do what they want to do regardless. But I do think it is an interesting insight that you, by your own words above, consider an internet forum discussion an attempt to dictate how you think and to control what you do.
So then why the continuation of basically the same ole song coming out of you? You may not be physically trying to force people to follow your rhetoric, but you sure do smear your opinion around every time you hit the reply button.

But you know though, usually most people make their point and then be done with it... move on to different things. However, you keep typing the same ole thing; over.... and over.... and over. Do you use your spare time and stand on sidewalks picketing us defensive carriers, reminding us all about your opinion? Or do you just prefer to irritate the crap out of everyone here about it?

But it sure does seem to me and not only me, that you ARE trying go dictate all of us and control what we do because you keep dragging this out. You hate it so much that I, and thousands of people like me continue to carry past these ridiculous little signs.

But you know, you will fail miserably at it because we are going to do what we want to do. You've even said it yourself that you know that we will so why keep this up with your shenanigans?

What I have done is point out that it is hypocritical for folks who expect their right to bear arms be respected to sneak their gun past a private property businesses "no guns" sign/policy because they are disrespecting the property owner's right to control who is, and who ISN'T, allowed on/in his property. And I have said that in some states doing so can carry the risk of legal penalties including the legal penalties of trespass charges. I have also said those legal penalties could affect a person's carry permit.

Yes, we know. You've pointed this out umpteen times. What's the real need to keep repeating yourself?? Are you just someone who doesn't know when to quit? Someone who feels like they lost unless you continually one-up people?

But I'm curious. Well, I've been curious for a while now because you haven't answered it yet because you're too busy yapping the same, useless, worn out crap over.... and over.... and over again but, why do you keep seeing it necessary to tell me and the thread that those who expect their 2nd amendment rights to be respected have to first respect the property owner's rights to ban guns in order to not be called a hypocrite??? Not necessarily saying your wrong but, where and when has anybody else said this? Or even hinted it? I know I haven't. Matter of fact, I've told you countless times that I don't give another one of them furry little rat-behinds what the anti-gunners think. I don't care what anybody thinks for that matter about what I do.

And I am actually grateful to corneileous for continually offering the opportunity to keep those points in the forefront of this thread so those who just stop by for the first time might see them.
You enjoy getting ridiculed, huh? You enjoy sounding like a broken record? Hmm. Seems to me you desperately need something better to do to occupy your time instead of preaching your age-old nonsense about these property owner's rights.

But whatever, carry on. The forum owner will most likely get tired of all the bickering and arguing and shut the thread down eventually. That is unless you use the report button and beg him not to so you can continue spreading your gospel.

Reba. Rest assured I have put plenty of my money and lots of my time supporting the rights of other folks in the real world. Rights that don't much affect me personally and rights I don't gain any direct personal benefit from. Perhaps that is why I consider it important to also do the same online.

In fact, in the area of property rights, just staying true to my own principles costs me money and time by my refusal to support those stores that have no guns policies/rules.

I don't think that answered her questions but I'll let her be the judge of that.

The one thing I did learn from this thread is that some franchise outlets do NOT agree with their corporate headquarters, and therefore they will post the no-guns sign someplace where you cannot see it. The Cheesecake Factory outlet referred to must be like that. They really want your business and they don't care about your guns either way. I never thought of that.
Wow, even the franchise-owned stores are saying eff-you to the owners rights to ban guns....lol. Fascinating.

But this just goes to reinforce my original position about ignoring these signs anyway.

Regardless either way, I still ignore them. I don't care what people like Bikenut say.

I don't have to twist your words. All I need do is quote them just as I have been all along.

I must say though, it's awful funny how Bikenut changed this post from what it was to what it reads in the screenshot pic below.

You all see how up above in the opening quote how he said in this post that he claims he doesn't have to twist my words and posts to his liking. Well, here's proof. It's funny how he thought to all of the sudden get rid of the evidence and do a little editing.

Note in the second paragraph how he says in the screenshot below, before he changed his post, and I quote...

"As for my rallying folks to perpetrate gun free zones....that is you attempting to twist what I have said into a negative light...." yadda, yadda, yadda....

As you all can see, he likes twisting things around. I clearly said, as stated in my post here.....

"I certainly am not putting on a show or trying to rally everybody here about store owners rights to perpetrate gun free zones."

As you can see, I did not say Bikenut was rallying people to perpetrate gun free zones. He said that. I basically said that it appeared to me that he was far too interested in rallying people to his opinion and agenda about the rights of property owners who perpetrate these lousy, no-good gun free zones.

Link Removed

I must say though, it's awful funny how Bikenut changed this post from what it was to what it reads in the screenshot pic below.

You all see how up above in the opening quote how he said in this post that he claims he doesn't have to twist my words and posts to his liking. Well, here's proof. It's funny how he thought to all of the sudden get rid of the evidence and do a little editing.

Note in the second paragraph how he says in the screenshot below, before he changed his post, and I quote...

"As for my rallying folks to perpetrate gun free zones....that is you attempting to twist what I have said into a negative light...." yadda, yadda, yadda....

As you all can see, he likes twisting things around. I clearly said, as stated in my post here.....

"I certainly am not putting on a show or trying to rally everybody here about store owners rights to perpetrate gun free zones."

As you can see, I did not say Bikenut was rallying people to perpetrate gun free zones. He said that. I basically said that it appeared to me that he was far too interested in rallying people to his opinion and agenda about the rights of property owners who perpetrate these lousy, no-good gun free zones.

Link Removed
Sadly I was messing with my tablet and accidentally deleted that post and had to start all over. But since you have a screenshot of it I will let it stand just because it was exactly what I wanted to say to you anyway.

Edited to add....
Why didn't you show a screenshot of the entire post instead of just a selected portion?

Sadly I was messing with my tablet and accidentally deleted that post and had to start all over. But since you have a screenshot of it I will let it stand just because it was exactly what I wanted to say to you anyway.
Uh-huh.

Funny though, if you deleted it, how did it get posted?? Freak occurrence, perhaps? I think not.

It's also funny that you claim to be happy I posted all that because you meant to say it. How so, though? You really expect me to believe that you really thought I was saying I thought you were rallying people together to make gun free zones? Even I knew better to know you didn't mean that, you were just using that to twist my words around to make it look like that's what I was saying. Just like how long time ago when I pretty much told you to screw off because of the word/post twisting when you used my words against me when you made it out to sound as though I meant people's property rights was nonsense when I was in fact saying the nonsense was you derailing the thread to the argument of property rights.

Again, I WAS not saying property rights were a joke. Your discussion derailment, was.

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
Mr. McCoy communicated what was, and what wasn't, permissible to those who took the time to read his USACarry.com Terms & Conditions Link Removed. That is the online ... sign... on the internet door (similar to a "no guns" sign on a real world business door) to this website listing Mr. McCoy's private property policies/rules that must be agreed to in order to have his permission to use the website/forum. And as the owner Mr. McCoy can use his private property right to shut down this discussion at any time if he were to so chose. Since that hasn't happened Mr. McCoy is graciously allowing this tangential discussion to continue whether that be intentionally or tacitly.
So, in other words, you didn't speak with the owner, you're just assuming that since the thread hasn't gotten closed as of yet, you think it's ok to continue hi-jacking it with your off-topic rant about property rights. I see.
What makes you think it is necessary to speak to the property owner in person or even through word of mouth when registering, which is the action of formally... and by the way....legally..agreeing to the property owner's policies/rules is the process necessary for you, I, and every other member, to be able to post here?

Originally posted by Bikenut:
I am not dictating how anyone should think or what anyone should do. I have said before that I am well aware that people will do what they want to do regardless. But I do think it is an interesting insight that you, by your own words above, consider an internet forum discussion an attempt to dictate how you think and to control what you do.
So then why the continuation of basically the same ole song coming out of you? You may not be physically trying to force people to follow your rhetoric, but you sure do smear your opinion around every time you hit the reply button.

But you know though, usually most people make their point and then be done with it... move on to different things. However, you keep typing the same ole thing; over.... and over.... and over. Do you use your spare time and stand on sidewalks picketing us defensive carriers, reminding us all about your opinion? Or do you just prefer to irritate the crap out of everyone here about it?

But it sure does seem to me and not only me, that you ARE trying go dictate all of us and control what we do because you keep dragging this out. You hate it so much that I, and thousands of people like me continue to carry past these ridiculous little signs.

But you know, you will fail miserably at it because we are going to do what we want to do. You've even said it yourself that you know that we will so why keep this up with your shenanigans?
Are you serious? Do you actually think that because I keep restating what are actual facts concerning property rights and the hypocrisy of the gun carrying folks who disrespect those rights that I am trying to control what you or anyone does using an internet forum? Perhaps you need to readjust that tin foil hat Sir!

As for having made my point and moving on? Well... right back atcha!

And of course those who think it is perfectly OK to disrespect the property owner's right to deny entry to those who carry guns by... sneaking... their guns in will continue to do so. That doesn't mean I should not point out the hypocrisy of doing so.

What I have done is point out that it is hypocritical for folks who expect their right to bear arms be respected to sneak their gun past a private property businesses "no guns" sign/policy because they are disrespecting the property owner's right to control who is, and who ISN'T, allowed on/in his property. And I have said that in some states doing so can carry the risk of legal penalties including the legal penalties of trespass charges. I have also said those legal penalties could affect a person's carry permit.
Yes, we know. You've pointed this out umpteen times. What's the real need to keep repeating yourself?? Are you just someone who doesn't know when to quit? Someone who feels like they lost unless you continually one-up people?

But I'm curious. Well, I've been curious for a while now because you haven't answered it yet because you're too busy yapping the same, useless, worn out crap over.... and over.... and over again but, why do you keep seeing it necessary to tell me and the thread that those who expect their 2nd amendment rights to be respected have to first respect the property owner's rights to ban guns in order to not be called a hypocrite??? Not necessarily saying your wrong but, where and when has anybody else said this? Or even hinted it? I know I haven't. Matter of fact, I've told you countless times that I don't give another one of them furry little rat-behinds what the anti-gunners think. I don't care what anybody thinks for that matter about what I do.
I, and I alone, am the sole judge of how often I want to repeat myself. The only one who can prevent me from posting is the private property owner exercising his private property right to either shut down the thread or to silence me by throwing me out (banning me). Your opinion of when I should stop repeating myself is immaterial and unimportant.

I, and everyone else, know you don't care about the rights of the property owner since you have been busy repeating such for a very long time. What you don't seem to understand is I, and everyone else, knows you will continue to do so even when your actions are hypocritical. So be it.

And I am actually grateful to corneileous for continually offering the opportunity to keep those points in the forefront of this thread so those who just stop by for the first time might see them.
You enjoy getting ridiculed, huh? You enjoy sounding like a broken record? Hmm. Seems to me you desperately need something better to do to occupy your time instead of preaching your age-old nonsense about these property owner's rights.

But whatever, carry on. The forum owner will most likely get tired of all the bickering and arguing and shut the thread down eventually. That is unless you use the report button and beg him not to so you can continue spreading your gospel.
Bold added by me for emphasis...
Reading the posts in this thread shows you are the one responding to my posts with ridicule. I wonder why you can't discuss the tangent topic of property rights and the hypocrisy of those who sneak their guns past a property owner's gun ban but instead only attack me with ridicule?

As for Mr. McCoy shutting down this thread... as I said before... that is his right since he is the private property owner of this website/forum.

Uh-huh.

Funny though, if you deleted it, how did it get posted?? Freak occurrence, perhaps? I think not.

It's also funny that you claim to be happy I posted all that because you meant to say it. How so, though? You really expect me to believe that you really thought I was saying I thought you were rallying people together to make gun free zones? Even I knew better to know you didn't mean that, you were just using that to twist my words around to make it look like that's what I was saying. Just like how long time ago when I pretty much told you to screw off because of the word/post twisting when you used my words against me when you made it out to sound as though I meant people's property rights was nonsense when I was in fact saying the nonsense was you derailing the thread to the argument of property rights.

Again, I WAS not saying property rights were a joke. Your discussion derailment, was.
As I added to my other post...

Why didn't you show a screenshot of the entire post instead of just a selected segment?

But to answer your question... my original post got deleted when I attempted to edit it after posting. I am sure you are aware that a post can be rewritten and/or added to after hitting the "Submit Reply" button.

-snip-

I don't twist your words but I do quote them. But with all your talk in other posts about my attempting to control folks through an internet forum:

Originally posted by corneileous:
But it sure does seem to me and not only me, that you ARE trying go dictate all of us and control what we do because you keep dragging this out.-snip-

along with your continued assertions that I twist your words even when I quote them word for word is giving me some serious concerns.

What makes you think it is necessary to speak to the property owner in person or even through word of mouth when registering, which is the action of formally... and by the way....legally..agreeing to the property owner's policies/rules is the process necessary for you, I, and every other member, to be able to post here?
I don't think it is necessary to speak to the owner. Never said it was. You're the one who basically said you spoke with the site owner to allow your shenanigans to continue with this property rights discussion bull-puckey.

Another thing, it has nothing to do with posting here in general, genius.

Are you serious? Do you actually think that because I keep restating what are actual facts concerning property rights and the hypocrisy of the gun carrying folks who disrespect those rights that I am trying to control what you or anyone does using an internet forum? Perhaps you need to readjust that tin foil hat Sir!
LOLOLOLOL!!! What else is it then??? What else is your purpose for your diatribe to keep reminding us, over... and over... about property owner rights?

Sorry bubba, I don't wear tin foil hats. I'm not a petrified, worry-wart like some people. That's funny tho, a real knee-smacker that you think I do. Lol. Good one.

As for having made my point and moving on? Well... right back atcha!
Aaaaaaand? Yet, you're still here... why is that?? Oh, I know, you gotta have the last word, that's why.

And of course those who think it is perfectly OK to disrespect the property owner's right to deny entry to those who carry guns by... sneaking... their guns in will continue to do so. That doesn't mean I should not point out the hypocrisy of doing so.
But that's just it, you've made your point a thousand times... why the need to continue ? (I know, I know, you haven't made your point exactly a thousand times, but your getting there. I'm just exaggerating for effect...)

I, and I alone, am the sole judge of how often I want to repeat myself. The only one who can prevent me from posting is the private property owner exercising his private property right to either shut down the thread or to silence me by throwing me out (banning me). Your opinion of when I should stop repeating myself is immaterial and unimportant.

Maybe he will.

I, and everyone else, know you don't care about the rights of the property owner since you have been busy repeating such for a very long time.
For the record, I haven't repeated myself nearly as often as you have but it's funny and awful childish and immature that you would sink that low to use that as a comeback.

What you don't seem to understand is I, and everyone else, knows you will continue to do so even when your actions are hypocritical. So be it.
Again, how are they hypocritical?? Don't I need to first be upset about the antigunners disrespecting my gun rights in order to be a hypocrite while carrying past their goofy little sign??

HMMMMMMMM???

Bold added by me for emphasis...
Yeah, whatever. It ain't workin.

Reading the posts in this thread shows you are the one responding to my posts with ridicule.
Because you keep bringing it on yourself.

I wonder why you can't discuss the tangent topic of property rights and the hypocrisy of those who sneak their guns past a property owner's gun ban but instead only attack me with ridicule?
Because you are the only one who cares about this subject. I've already suggested that if you really wanna discuss this topic, to make your own new topic but, you refused. You'd rather continue to keep this one derailed and and piss and moan about your crazy idea that I'm telling you what to do. Lol.
As for Mr. McCoy shutting down this thread... as I said before... that is his right since he is the private property owner of this website/forum.

That's not what we were talking about, genius.

Of course everybody knows he or his moderators can slam the doors shut on this thread at any time.

As I added to my other post...

Why didn't you show a screenshot of the entire post instead of just a selected segment?
Because I wasn't interested in the rest of your rambling in that post. Just the part about where you attempted to twist my words around in my post.

Didn't give another one of them rats behinds about the rest of it.

But to answer your question... my original post got deleted when I attempted to edit it after posting. I am sure you are aware that a post can be rewritten and/or added to after hitting the "Submit Reply" button.

Whatever. At whatever point, you wrote what you wrote and it got posted. The fact that you changed it/ accidentally deleted it in an attempt to modify is moot.

I don't twist your words but I do quote them. But with all your talk in other posts about my attempting to control folks through an internet forum:

along with your continued assertions that I twist your words even when I quote them word for word is giving me some serious concerns.

Reread my post right here again.

-snip-

Again, how are they hypocritical?? Don't I need to first be upset about the antigunners disrespecting my gun rights in order to be a hypocrite while carrying past their goofy little sign??

HMMMMMMMM???

hypocrite Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

hypocrite

someone who says they have particular moral beliefs but behaves in way that shows these are not sincere:
He's a hypocrite - he's always lecturing other people on the environment but he drives around in a huge car.

Or... said in a way that applies to property rights:
He's a hypocrite - he wants his right to bear arms be respected but he doesn't care about my property rights.

hypocrite

someone who says they have particular moral beliefs but behaves in way that shows these are not sincere:
He's a hypocrite - he's always lecturing other people on the environment but he drives around in a huge car.

He's a hypocrite - he wants his right to bear arms be respected but he doesn't care about my property rights.

Originally posted by Bikenut: What you don't seem to understand is I, and everyone else, knows you will continue to do so even when your actions are hypocritical. So be it.
Originally posted by corneileous: Again, how are they hypocritical?? Don't I need to first be upset about the antigunners disrespecting my gun rights in order to be a hypocrite while carrying past their goofy little sign??

HMMMMMMMM???

Wasn't asking for a definition to hypocrite, genius.

You're continuing to sink further and further in your quest to prove how I'm a hypocrite.

By the way, when I said "they" up there that's in bold, I wasn't talking about they as in everybody else. I was talking about they as in my actions.

hypocrite

Wasn't asking for a definition to hypocrite, genius.

You're continuing to sink further and further in your quest to prove how I'm a hypocrite.

By the way, when I said "they" up there that's in bold, I wasn't talking about they as in everybody else. I was talking about they as in my actions.
I don't need to prove whether or not you are a hypocrite. All anyone needs do is read your own postings and decide for themselves.

I don't need to prove whether or not you are a hypocrite. All anyone needs do is read your own postings and decide for themselves.

Um, yes you do. You might wanna recheck my post that you quoted. It has since been edited.

But your gonna be unhappy because it still proves your mega-fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playmatka
Back