Where is all of the Hispanic support for Zimmerman?

Danmc

The black community is outraged that a young black 17 year old teenager was gunned down, and they want justice. The black community cries the race card and it seems that all of black America wants Zimmerman's head. So my question is, where is all of the Hispanic support for Zimmerman? Cannot the Hispanic community cry foul because Zimmerman, of Hispanic decent, was being beaten by a black youth? Zimmerman, who was volunteering in the safety and security of his local community and neighborhood, was being beaten by a young, angry black youth who has had previous trouble with drugs, and in the course of action, felt that his life was in danger as his head was being smashed in to the concrete sidewalk, had to resort shooting his attacker in order to save his own life. Where is the outrage from the Hispanic community?

Maybe they don't want to cross the race line and look like they support whitey(well, sort of whitey).

The angry portion of the black community as represented by Al Sharpton (of Tawana Brawley Fame) and Jessie Jackson are favorites of the liberal media and since they are early on the scene and their views are also held by the networks they get the air time. If you got a group of hispanics (to take off from work) to support Zimmerman you could not get on national TV because you would not support the networks version of the story.

Most Hispanics have come from a very oppressive governments. Not only do they have to fear their government; but if they rat on any criminal activity, they are likely to be killed. (I think this makes them very afraid to interfere at all with anything that doesn't directly involve them.)

JMHO

Most Hispanics have come from a very oppressive governments. Not only do they have to fear their government; but if they rat on any criminal activity, they are likely to be killed. (I think this makes them very afraid to interfere at all with anything that doesn't directly involve them.)

JMHO
I'm sure there many American Hispanics to show support if they wanted to. Most probably just don't care.

No, most of us are waiting for all the facts

Yeah maybe Latinos from Florida. Most I know don't care. To much media hype around it. Or not close enough to home. They have more interest in whats gonna happen to stand your ground law. If ppl are going to mess with a good law. If it apply to this case or not ect.

Perhaps the Hispanics are like any other race of people, who are simply waiting for the facts to come out? With of course the exception of the blacks, or African Americans to be pc, who continue to whine of their oppression. Well, I just wonder with that America has a black President, what else is there to complain about?

I think I will quit while I am ahead. I never really meant for this to be a political thread, I do not talk politics well.

Why make it a race issue ? Why not keep asking about how other folks feel, Asian , etc..... Stupid threat....
Bottom line facts will come out and then you make your opinion, all I know is you have a wanna be gun toting idiot was told not to pursue an individual who was thought of as "suspicious".
Let the hype calm down observ the facts and go from there.

This is pretty dumb

Listen to the 911 call. Zimmerman stated that the kid looked like one of those that " always gets away". He was told not to follow. Zimmerman has an actual violent crime record, including domestic violence. This isn't a race issue. This is an issue about a man who gets his dad to cover for him and, because his dad is who he is, he gets away with a lot. This is not White on Black violence. This is a stupid guy trying to be a hero. If he wanted to really be a hero, he would have become a police officer. Probably hard to do with his background, but his dad could probably hook him up. As a private citizen, he has the right to perform a citizens arrest, that's it. He put himself in a situation he has no legal standing in. He initiated contact by following the kid. Even if the kid was Osama bin Laden in America, you cannot legally follow someone for no reason. Even if Trayvon was on his way to rob a church, Zimmerman's recorded racially biased phone call to 911 would be enough to make Trayvon the victim. This is coming from an MP. You have to be stupid to put yourself in that situation, that is unless you realized that you outsized the little guy and he was a easy target. If You are not trespassing, which the little guy wasn't, there is no reason to attempt to do anything other then call the police. That's it. He had a gun, supposedly the gun went off on accident, at no time did he inform the kid he was armed, at no time did he explain why he was following. If he shot the little guy on accident because he made him feel threatened, it's still manslaughter. He's an idiot. He messed his life up for being a violent criminal, probably only likes to fight small kids and women,. He bit off more en he can chew, got his butt whooped by a little guy who wouldn't have been charged with anything since he was not armed and had not performed any crime, he probably reached for his gun, and being ignorant, shot him on accident. Oh, and now he has PTSD, depression, and can't sleep. He's an idiot. It's not a white or black issue, or a Hispanic and black issue. Some people are too stupid to carry guns, some people are so unhappy with their lives that they have to act out to make themselves feel better. He should've just went back to his parents house, walked down to the basement, and played world of Warcraft where all his friends probably think he's super cool.

The black community is outraged that a young black 17 year old teenager was gunned down, and ~~ clipped ~~ The black community cries the race card ~~ So my question is, where is all of the Hispanic support for Zimmerman? Cannot the Hispanic community cry foul because Zimmerman, of Hispanic decent, was being beaten by a black youth? ~~ Where is the outrage from the Hispanic community?

Right now the black community is in an uproar over the White sounding name of Zimmerman. Why would the hispanics want to revert/refocus all that HATE in their direction?

Epi Febres:291583 said:
...snip...

Paragraphs, they are your friend. So is knowledge, find some.

This post has so much utter nonsense, its sad really.

southernriders:291568 said:
...all I know is you have a wanna be gun toting idiot was told not to pursue an individual who was thought of as "suspicious".

You sure don't know a lot, not nearly enough to be calling some one an idiot...there is a lot more information out there now, go read some more.

»

Why is it that no one seems able to resist guessing about what happened before we get all the facts? This thread is absurd!

Cannot the Hispanic community cry foul because Zimmerman, of Hispanic decent, was being beaten by a black youth? Zimmerman, who was volunteering in the safety and security of his local community and neighborhood, was being beaten by a young, angry black youth who has had previous trouble with drugs, and in the course of action, felt that his life was in danger as his head was being smashed in to the concrete sidewalk

I'm wondering where the above info came from. I did hear in the news that Zimmerman said he was being beaten up and was getting his head smashed into the concrete, but I haven't heard any of the other comments yet. Even if it is out there in the news, it's still just hearsay.

JimPage:291660 said:
Why is it that no one seems able to resist guessing about what happened before we get all the facts? This thread is absurd!

Well, I agree about speaking before knowing the facts. It is absurd.

This thread though brings up a point that is a valid curiosity, especially with all the heat some of the black community is trying to bring. Just like the other thread asking where all the firearms support groups are? Zimmerman has almost no support, despite the facts coming out.

What I find absurd, is the guilty until proven innocent mindset. He should be arrested until they prove his innocence? What a load of bull.

»

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back