"You Better Be A Good Shot"

mistergus75

BG walks into a store, demands money, says he has a gun in his belt.

Clerk grabs crowbar, tells him, "You better be a good shot".

Have to admire this guy, but I wouldn't recommend following his example!

Link Removed

I'd have to bet on the guy with the crowbar...it's already in his hands and action beats reaction every time.

I'd have to bet on the guy with the crowbar...it's already in his hands and action beats reaction every time.
The crowbar properly swung could have broken the BG's hands. Before the BG even got the gun out of his belt.

No need for the clerk to say anything to the BG...just grab the crowbar and whack him! IMHO self defense from an inplied threat...IF the clerk felt threatned.

I didn't like the ending of the story....no, the end of the story but what the police said he doesn't have any advice to give. I realized that he may be right in saying that the perp could have grabbed the crowbar, but at least he could have praised the clerk for his actions.

BG walks into a store, demands money, says he has a gun in his belt.

Clerk grabs crowbar, tells him, "You better be a good shot".

Have to admire this guy, but I wouldn't recommend following his example!

Link Removed

LMAO!! Thats a great story. To many punks now a days think they are Barney bad asses, till someone stands up to them.

During LE training, officers are trained and taught that an actor with a knife within 21 feet of you will stick that knife in you before you have a chance to pull, aim and fire your firearm. My money is on the guy with the crowbar at that close of distance any day.

Order of events is backwards..........*WHACK* *WACK*......"you better be a good shot.............when you wake up":victory:

No need for the clerk to say anything to the BG...just grab the crowbar and whack him! IMHO self defense from an inplied threat...IF the clerk felt threatned.
And we have a winner.

Leave the taglines to Sean Connery and Bruce Willis... at least until AFTER you've split your assailant's skull.

As all them anti's would say.

I think the clerk should'nt have used self defense to counter violence. He should've spoken in a soft voice to the BG or to be politically correct GG. Maybe the guy just wanted to talk. Maybe he had a bad childhood. Then as Obama would say to be fair it's okay to give a little extra money to the poor guy. Business greed that's it.

I say screw it. Whack that A hole so hard he becomes a tube fed slum.

What now I'm to harsh? Screw it I guess it never ends.

This world can be a very harsh place. I tell you what. I'm not bending over for no one.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back