Xerox is doing a very cool thing...

6shootercarry

If you go to this web site, Let's Say Thanks you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one. It is FREE!!!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. I did - will you? We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking the time to support our military!

Thanks for sharing this. This is a great way to thank our troops and let them know we are always thinking about them and what they are doing for us.

Very good Idea

If you go to this web site, Let's Say Thanks you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one. It is FREE!!!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. I did - will you? We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking the time to support our military!

thanks for the post i will pass this around as an Army man I know they will be glad to see the people back home still care.

Thanks for posting this important message. I just sent out my card and will do a group Email to everyone on my contacts list and to the alumni associations for the units I served in. Great job Xerox!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back