Xds

CasperDog

I am considering the XDS as my first CC gun. I intend to buy new. Have they fixed the issue that caused the voluntary recall? Is this still a reliable and safe gun?

Michael

I'm very happy with mine, shoots great, and great carry gun, small enough for easy concealment and lighter than many other guns.
Yes, just be sure that you can see a roll pin in grip safety to confirm it has been upgraded, or manufactured after the recall.

Link Removed

I'm happy with my XDS 45. It's easy to carry. My only complaint so far is the small trigger guard has a tendency to turn my trigger into hamburger after a day at the range. If you have large hands, you may want to try before you buy.

I had the XD9 sub compact, Talked my dad into in buying XDS 9. It's noticeable thinner & easier to carry all day long. The trigger pull in only draw back. Mine has had trigger worked with about 4 1/2 pound pull & sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

1300 flawless rounds, XD-S .45 (OK, one out-of-battery round was my fault), and I still like it. Mine arrived (after recall) with glass smooth pull to bang, but the pull is slightly heavier. I carry it where ever legal. Shoot one extensively if you may. You have to rack it like a man, grip it tightly, and it won't betray you. It's not for everybody, and I had to do strengthening exercises with hand springs and a curl bar to get up to the task.

I'm an old curmudgeon, nearly 60, so had to show this bulldog who was boss.

I am still up in the air between the xds 9mm and the M&P shield in 9mm. The price difference does make the shield look more appealing, but for some reason I am more drawn to the xds.
I need to get out there and shoot them both and then make the decision form there.

Yep, getting out and rent them both if you can will be a wise choice, I love mines I put 2000+ rounds through it but since I got it back from the factory I want put it back in my rotation until a few more hundreds rounds.

I just picked one up. Feels great with Pierce mag extension. Very thin. I've owned XD .45, sig, glock, and HK in 9mm. This is the easiest to conceal due to size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using USA Carry mobile app

Love my XDS 9, not had it long but abt 500 rounds with only trouble 2 rnds cheep ammo. Conceals well IWB and constant 4" groups out at 20 ft

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using USA Carry mobile app

I do like my XDs .45 Carry it in an IWB holster when I am not carrying my 4" 1911. Same number of rounds but 10 ounces lighter.

Finally got to take mine out for the first time today. Fun gun to shoot! I expected a bit more recoil, but this is one easy to shoot gun!!! Highly recommend it!

Finally got to take mine out for the first time today. Fun gun to shoot! I expected a bit more recoil, but this is one easy to shoot gun!!! Highly recommend it!

I was pleasantly surprised at shooting my xds for the first time. Hitting a 4" x 4" plate at about 25 yards consistently, amazed how well the firearm and I synced.

My wife was not a fan of her lcp, but can shoot my xds like a boss, as backwards as that seems (though not really), it goes to show how well this .45 controls recoil. She will probably pick one up for herself for her birthday.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back