women and concealed carry

Pauline

What is the most popular concealed carry for women?

Welcome to the forum.

I assume you are asking about the most popular concealed carry firearm used by women? This is a loaded question. To make a bad analogy, what is the most popular car for women? Now, that we have that out of the way, this forum has a sub forum, called Women & Guns, that specifically focuses on such issues. You may find interesting discussion threads in this sub forum that will help you.

Women carry all kinds of handgun calibers across the spectrum, including .38 Special +P or .357 Magnum revolvers, or .380 ACP, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP or 10mm semi-automatic handguns. Women also carry all kinds of handgun sizes, including snub-nose revolvers and single-/double-stack semi-automatic handguns. A number of firearms instructors tell women exactly the same thing that they tell man, carry a firearm that you can handle and that gets the job done.

Why do you ask? Are you looking for a handgun to carry? If yes, what is your level of expertise/training and how do you plan to carry the handgun?

What is the most popular hair color? jeans? SHOES? As a male of the species I refuse to give any advice as to what you asked in concern for my health.

Not to sound trite but it is the largest gun and caliber you can shoot accurately and still hide from the general public. You did not mention your handgun experience level. If you are referencing the most popular types of carry for women I recommend going to the website: Cornered Cat | If you have to fight, fight like a cornered cat. Ms. Jackson does a wonderful job explaining how and where to carry for a lady.

I have seen everything from a 22 through 45 caliper being carried by women. I seen a women outshoot a male with a 45 caliper and she was pushing 110 lbs dripping wet. So what ever they want and can shoot is the way to go. My wife wasn't real interested in carrying or shooting and now she has her permit and carries a 9mm. Her hairdresser carries a 380. Besides, sorry ladies just have a say, nothing is worse than a women who is pissed off. At least when it comes to my wife. :lol:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back