Woman defends her driving with a gun

FN1910

I am not sure if this woman should be carrying a gun or not. She seems a little trigger happy to me.

Link Removed

Walterboro Public Safety officials arrested a 31-year-old Bamberg County woman on an attempted murder charge after she admitted to firing a pistol at a man who criticized her driving Thursday afternoon.

We do not even know what actually happened. We do not have any facts of the incident, other than a gun being fired. For all we know, the woman may have been threatened and felt her life was in danger. We just do not know what happened from what little info is provided.

Well, I agree that we don't know the whole story but she had good reason to carry a gun and be VERY scared in Walterboro.

There has been so much gun violence there in the past year that I don't even want to drive through there on my way to the interstate.

I guess we will have to wait for 'the rest of the story'.

KK

Well, I agree that we don't know the whole story but she had good reason to carry a gun and be VERY scared in Walterboro.

There has been so much gun violence there in the past year that I don't even want to drive through there on my way to the interstate.

I guess we will have to wait for 'the rest of the story'.

KK

People from Walterboro vacation in Chicago and Detroit to get away from all the violence and shootings.

It's almost always hard to tell when articles give very little information, let alone that they probably don't have all the information themselves.

It's impossible to believe everything which is written in the articles, if we suppose this is right this women is crazy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back