Wisconsin CCW Has Arrived

disneyr

Good for Wisconsin! I'm glad Wisconsin has joined the rest of the country (excluding Illinois of course) in legalizing the concealed carry of firearms by law abiding citizens. Politicians like Wisconsin State Senator Frank Lasee are to thank for this positive turn in Wisconsin gun law.

I just want to say to Wisconsinites that Frank Lasee is running for U.S. Senate now. Wisconsin could do far worse than having a man like him represent them in the U.S. Senate

Hey, Hawaii is screwed up like Illinoise, Hawaii is shall issue but seems like shall not issue, congrats
Wisconsin.

I saw the thread title and thought you had already received your license. ;-)

HI is May Issue not Shall Issue.

Sorry, didn't mean to mislead. :) I have a Nevada resident and a Utah so I am glad to say I am now "legal" in Wisconsin. Nice to see another state in BLUE on the concealed carry map. :)

Carry on, now in Wisconsin!

Definitely great news!!! I do wonder why Oklahoma wasn't one of the States that Wisconsin recognizes? Maybe they just haven't gotten around to each other agreeing to it yet?

Congrat's WI. Now let's all get busy and let our rep's know that no government (at any level) is to restrict any carry in the first damn place...

Some of those early applications(walked in) should about have the permits in the mail back to the applicant. I suppose the big rush will slow things down some.

Congrads to all Wisconsin. I'm glad that all the hard work paid off for all of you.
Now only if we can get Illinois to join the CCW Family.

Anyways that is Great News for you.

I was reading in another forum on opencarry.org that several people had them already. One poster called the DOJ and was told they received 10,000 apps in the mail on Nov 2.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back