Win an AR15 - Smith & Wesson M&P15

I started them because I thought some fellow gun owners. Might want to win a rifle. I love my gun rights and I am proud to be an American were I have gun rights. Is it against the rules for me to post it ? If so I am sorry just thought some gun owners might like to win one.

I started them because I thought some fellow gun owners. Might want to win a rifle. I love my gun rights and I am proud to be an American were I have gun rights. Is it against the rules for me to post it ? If so I am sorry just thought some gun owners might like to win one.

I do believe SPAM is against the rules, yes indeed I do. Your claim of altruism rings false after reading the page you linked to, where in part it says:

When you share this contest you get more entries and more chances to win! -

IMPORTANT - After you Enter scroll back to the bottom of the page and get your custom link and sharing buttons so you can earn more entries. - The more you share the greater your chances of winning.

The only difference between the above quote and what appears on the page is that on the page the text is about 4 points larger and in bold print.

If you're going to fudge about the reason you're flooding a forum with SPAM, you should make sure that the real reason you're doing it isn't emblazoned in giant red bold print on the page you're linking to.

Blues

I didn't fudge anything. Only children use terms like that. It's not spam it's a contest to win a rifle. I do not run the contest I just found it and placed it in places with fellow gun owners would be able to join the contest you do not know me so before you jump to conclusions think before you type. If the the owners of the forum want to remove it they can. I am leaving it up for real gun supporters to get a chance at winning a great rifle anyone would be lucky to win it.

I didn't fudge anything. Only children use terms like that. It's not spam it's a contest to win a rifle. I do not run the contest I just found it and placed it in places with fellow gun owners would be able to join the contest you do not know me so before you jump to conclusions think before you type. If the the owners of the forum want to remove it they can. I am leaving it up for real gun supporters to get a chance at winning a great rifle anyone would be lucky to win it.

Did you have a big bowl of stupid for breakfast or do you think we are all just idiots around here???

Interesting, your answer takes an offensive attacking tone rather than actually answering the question I proposed.

Let me type slowly for you. Why did you have to create three different threads, when only one would do exactly what you claim you wanted to do? Are you able to answer that without getting huffy and childlike?

I didn't fudge anything. Only children use terms like that.

That's hilarious considering that I changed from the word "lie" to the word "fudge" in an attempt not to be overly abrasive.

It's not spam it's a contest to win a rifle.

For which every link you post earns you another chance to win. If the poster stands to benefit from the advertisement, that's called SPAM.

I do not run the contest I just found it and placed it in places with fellow gun owners would be able to join the contest...

Then answer wolf_fire's question, and do your best to do so with a rationale that doesn't include the extra links you posted earning you more chances to win.

you do not know me so before you jump to conclusions think before you type.

I did think. I thought about the rules here, and I thought about the rules of the contest you're trying to win extra chances to win. I posted only facts. Are you really going to try to say that you didn't know you'd get extra chances to win by posting multiple links?

If the the owners of the forum want to remove it they can.

This is always true of any SPAM that's posted, or any post at all for that matter, but as long as *the* owner leaves it up, it is fair game to comment on.

I am leaving it up for real gun supporters to get a chance at winning a great rifle anyone would be lucky to win it.

Oooo. The "real" gun supporters, huh? Seems to me I'm more of a gun *supporter* if I actually pay for what I get. Getting something for nothing (but posting a bunch of SPAM links) is more indicative of a leftist bent than being a "real" gun supporter.

Fact is, the contest is nothing more than a come-on for a new business trying to spread the word that they're getting under way. No problem with that per se, but their marketing plan is kind of a double-edged sword, as they're enticing their potential customers to SPAM gun forums while earning more chances for a marketing give-away. That's actually SPAM times two, as you stand to gain from posting the links, and so does the new business. Under any definition of the term, that's SPAM.

You have a penchant for fudging things, don't you?

Blues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back