Will Wisconsin and other states start recognizing Illinois CCW permits

While I understand where you are coming from, why punish the average gun owner? We did not pass any of the Illinois laws. We were last in the Nation to get CC and only because the Feds forced us.
Who elected those idiots in the Illinois Legislature who had to be forced to recognize your God-given right to bear arms, but chose to ignore ours? Most of the time you have the representation you deserve... Get rid of them, my friend, or flee south, to Free America. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Who elected those idiots in the Illinois Legislature who has to be forced to recognize your God-given right to bear arms? Most of the time you have the representation you deserve... Sic Semper Tyrannis.

I was born and raised in Southern Illinois. I have not lived there for 30 years but still have family and friends there. Most of IL wanted conceal carry for years but it was Chicago and the surrounding suburbs that stopped it every time it came up. Chicago is so corrupt that what the people want they never get. Google "How many IL politicians have been convicted" and you will see most are from Chicago and Cook County. It took a Federal Judge to make IL FINALLY pass a Conceal Carry Bill. Even then the Chicago & the Cook County crowd had to dragged kicking and screaming to pass it!

But now that they have you can see that the Chicago crowd are greedy because the filing fee for a non-resident is $300. That tells me that IL will NEVER recognize any other states CCL.

Other states also do not recognize any other states CCL's. Such as CA, NY, NJ, MA, RI, CT, HI, MD and OR. Others will only recognize resident CCL's.

I agree that it is not fair and wish those states voters would kick their elected morons out!

I was born and raised in Southern Illinois. I have not lived there for 30 years but still have family and friends there. Most of IL wanted conceal carry for years but it was Chicago and the surrounding suburbs that stopped it every time it came up. Chicago is so corrupt that what the people want they never get. Google "How many IL politicians have been convicted" and you will see most are from Chicago and Cook County. It took a Federal Judge to make IL FINALLY pass a Conceal Carry Bill. Even then the Chicago & the Cook County crowd had to dragged kicking and screaming to pass it!

But now that they have you can see that the Chicago crowd are greedy because the filing fee for a non-resident is $300. That tells me that IL will NEVER recognize any other states CCL.

I agree that it is not fair and wish those states voters would kick their elected morons out!
Thank the Lord for "southern" Illinois!!!!! Deo Vindice!

Perhaps other states should refuse to recognize driver licenses and business licenses from the People's Republic of Greater Chicago... It appears that Colorado, Californie and (to a lessor extent) Virginia have similar problems...... Majority rule isn't all its cracked up to be. That's why we all must return to a Constitutional Republic.

I've spoken with many Instructors, many different states, and Illinois.

Unfortunately, even though many states are saying they will recognize Illinois' license - there is no formal reciprocity or formal recognition. And Illinois, at this time, will accept no one else's at all now.

Best thing to do is to teach Illinois and then have your students take Utah, and get Arizona (and/or Florida) - this will give them the best opportunity for traveling through many states with a concealed firearm.

We teach in McHenry and Gurnee, Illinois (along with a few other locations as needed). Link Removed

I don't know if they will but you can take Utah really cheap and it qualifies. My brother in law just got his permit for illinois and I am pretty excited to get mine.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back