Will ATF change its' name?

alternety

Alcohol Tobacco Firearms & Appliances

Others have already made posts about pressure cooker permits, 1 quart limits on pressure cookers. Perhaps we could regulate the obtainable pressure. Carry permits if you have to go to a cookout. Can that result in brandishing? And of course, since they clearly are bereft of hunting functions; no more imports. Excluded from no pot areas (tricky in WA and CO).

Sorry about all that. My wife made me do it. Yes, she does have a permit.

More like Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Shame.................... The way Obama is shoveling out the crap they may need an agency to oversee it.

"Is that a pressure cooker in your pocket or are you trying to carry your BAR concealed?" (sorry Mae W., I could not stop myself)

I told a coworker that he should go to Walmart, with a rag on his head and buy a pressure cooker. He's mixed, so... well, you know.

Lmao

You combine ATF, FBI and all the other alphabet agencies within DOJ, with DHS and call it what the piece of garbage in DC really wants--------- GESTAPO.

We really need capacity limits on pressure cookers, and "common sense" pressure cooker background checks. And make sure to get rid of the pressure cooker show loophole.

We really need capacity limits on pressure cookers, and "common sense" pressure cooker background checks. And make sure to get rid of the pressure cooker show loophole.
As Florida's concealed license is for weapons and firearms, I'm covered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back