Wife got her permit in the mail today

buckslayer

Our County has been known to take the full 30 days to get us our conceal carry permits in the mail, but today on day 22 my wife recieved hers :biggrin:

Our County has been known to take the full 30 days to get us our conceal carry permits in the mail, but today on day 22 my wife recieved hers :biggrin:

Well!! Congratulations...your wife has just joined the right club! Not many men can convince their wives to carry. You are soooo lucky!!

Congrats. I finally convinced my wife to go to the range with me and she did well. She is far from a pistol packing momma so for now she a Mossburg 500 for home defense. Maybe one day she will get one too.

Congrats again. :D

I'm waiting for my carry permit, and in the process of choosing my first handgun. This is a hard decision, make, model, size (full or compact), a gun for home and carry, one for home and one for carry.

To my surprise, my wife wants to go to the range and shoot with me. I'm almost sure she will never carry

To my surprise, my wife wants to go to the range and shoot with me. I'm almost sure she will never carry

A word of warning... Once your wife finds the right mix of gun size and caliber, she'll be hooked! Plus I also thought my wife wouldn't carry either, but with the rise of home invasions in my neighborhood over the last few months, and what's been going on in the world in general, she's like me. She will never leave home without it.

Plus she's a good shot!

Congrats!!!

My wife recently received hers (two days before Mother's Day). That same week, she picked out a Ruger LCR .357 Mag for CC
Christmas...Her gift suggestion at the gun shop was a Remington 870 12 ga pump!

I'm waiting for my carry permit, and in the process of choosing my first handgun. This is a hard decision, make, model, size (full or compact), a gun for home and carry, one for home and one for carry.

As UpNorth said.

I was the same a long time ago. I didn't want to have anything to do with guns. You see, I'm an Aussie...the bill was passed over our heads while we were sleeping. Living here, I was almost always aware of people who carries and scared of them until one day, I decided I want a gun and I want to shoot. Things changed dramatically since the first time after I bought my gun, got a stupid intro into guns that sparked my inner rebellious self to be good at handling and shooting it for the sake of my hubby, children, dog and myself.

Being able to have my own gun, shooting it and beating my husband and kids in quite a few shooting competition can be very addictive...I love my guns. I have them all over the house within reach and in my person each waking hours of the day and night. Maybe many may not be as passionate about their guns as I am, but being able to have one will always be a plus. And a permit to go with it...and a good state that has a good Castle Doctrine...don't underestimate your wife. She may just surprise you one day...
Izzie

Good on you "Mom". My wife and youngest son took their CC class together about two weeks ago. Getting them both a 38 snubbie ultra light. Appreciate your "affair with guns"--lol. Saying goes: 'a real gun nut has one in every room but still caries incase he gets jumped in the hallway". I qualify--lol.

A word of warning... Once your wife finds the right mix of gun size and caliber, she'll be hooked! Plus I also thought my wife wouldn't carry either, but with the rise of home invasions in my neighborhood over the last few months, and what's been going on in the world in general, she's like me. She will never leave home without it.

Plus she's a good shot!

And if you let your wife fire your gun, she might take it if she likes it. Time to get the wallet out after she finds a gun she likes... otherwise she might take yours!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back