Why I Have A Problem With Open Carry

Treo

Bullet Proof
I don't have a problem w/ OC per se except that NavyLCDR does it and I've been in the Army long enough to know anything a Navy officer does has got to be wrong (at least on some level) :biggrin:

I don't have a problem w/ OC per se except that NavyLCDR does it and I've been in the Army long enough to know anything a Navy officer does has got to be wrong (at least on some level) :biggrin:

As a former Air Force guy I'm inclined to look askance at both of you :biggrin:

As a former Air Force guy I'm inclined to look askance at both of you :biggrin:

I have no beef with the Air Force I was in the Army 14 years and every time we had to go fight the Air Force was right there..... To Give us a ride

This is going to be interesting. Anybody got a few bucks so I can get some popcorn while I read this thread, and the responses?

This is going to be interesting. Anybody got a few bucks so I can get some popcorn while I read this thread, and the responses?

I think I'll go to the range and 'pop' a few rounds downrange and then check back. Being former Army, I do have to give the Navy credit for the SEALs.

I thought Navy might have just spent too much time underwater, but if he was an officer, well, that explains it...:D

I was a commissioned officer in the Navy for 4 weeks - 2 weeks on one occasion, and 2 weeks on another. Appointed by the the great communicator himself. At least that is what the letter said.

Anyone care to lay odds on how far this thread goes before someone sees the title and raise hell about what an anti open carry troll I am w/out even reading the OP?

Anyone care to lay odds on how far this thread goes before someone sees the title and raise hell about what an anti open carry troll I am w/out even reading the OP?

If you don't open carry you are nothing but an unpatriotic, chickens... f... WHAT? Huh? Just kidding!

With all due respect to ALL of you... THANK YOU for your service. I wish now that I had the balls at the time to join the service and serve my country and fellow Americans to the best of my ability. I truly respect those who did and are!

I OC and cc about 50/50 and respect the preferred method of anyone who carries. Just carry if you can.

I have no beef with the Air Force I was in the Army 14 years and every time we had to go fight the Air Force was right there..... To Give us a ride
I was in the AF for 20, so I look askance at the Navy as well. The Navy runs were the worst. Charleston - Norfolk quick turn - Rota crew rest- Sigonella crew rest - Capadochino quick turn- Sigonella crew rest - Rota crew rest - Norfolk quick turn - Charleston. $275 in per diem.

Link Removed

The previous video shows the life of the ground pounders, here's the aircrew:

http://vimeo.com/31319763

I was in the AF for 20, so I look askance at the Navy as well. The Navy runs were the worst. Charleston - Norfolk quick turn - Rota crew rest- Sigonella crew rest - Capadochino quick turn- Sigonella crew rest - Rota crew rest - Norfolk quick turn - Charleston. $275 in per diem.

Yep. I guess if you want to get per diem while resting.... join the Air Force!

Crew rest is for panzies....

tumblr_lyn3liwaji1qkaayso1_500.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back