Why I do what I do

Link Removed

So tell me, tough guy, which one are you? The guy on the left, or the right?

Link Removed

Those guys aren't internet tough guys. Those are two people who are partly to thank for permit holders in Texas being able to start open carrying handguns on January 1st. No matter what anyone thinks of their poses or their looks or of open carry in general, those are two guys who took on their state government and won. As such, they are winners, not losers who spew taunts from behind the safety of a keyboard.

I personally don't think very highly of SR9, but even if I did, it would be an insult to those two guys to compare them to someone who fights for government regulation of our rights like SR9 does. These two guys, at least on the day that picture was taken, fought The Man and wrested away a small piece of rights-regulating from him. For all the flak they took for that picture already, it should only be shown at this point in the most respectful terms and saluted for their courage before the enemy, which, in case anyone doesn't know who the enemy is in this case - tyranny is its name.

Blues

Howdy WD,

Link Removed

Neither. I'm a real life tough guy that have done things beyond your F'ed up imagination.

1439787941_zps011e91de.jpg

You post stories on the ' Net about stuff while I actually lived it.

Paul

Howdy WD,

Neither. I'm a real life tough guy that have done things beyond your F'ed up imagination.

1439787941_zps011e91de.jpg

You post stories on the ' Net about stuff while I actually lived it.

Paul

I was responding to SR9, but if you want to turn this into a war of words don't go running off to momma after you cut yourself on my rapier wit. My intellect is second to none.

Howdy WD,

I was responding to SR9, but if you want to turn this into a war of words don't go running off to momma after you cut yourself on my rapier wit. My intellect is second to none.
I'll give you credit that you have a vivid imagination.

Sometimes I think your talented and then other times I think your a delusional nutjob that should be institutionalized for your's and the public's safety.

But, hey!! Thanks for the laughs! You are definitely entertaining.

Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back