Why I do what I do

Wild Dog

Banned
No matter how hard I try, however much I drink, the demons of my past claw their way out of the bowels of my own personal hell. As I sit here, nursing my beer, I see a face I had tried to banish from my memory, tried but failed.

Ten years ago. I was young and dumb, but mostly too soft on the scum I dealt with...I let them live.

Her name was Lisa Fuller, age 18, according to her parents and all her friends she was a good girl. Going to a party in hopes of running into a boy she liked, she came in contact with a new drug that had hit the streets, Hellfyre. I don't know if someone spiked her drink or pressured her into taking it. But what I do know is that she overdosed that night, her parents died grief soon after.

Deciding it was time to rid my streets of that plague, I put a bullet in a dealer's knee for a tip. The tip lead me to a warehouse on the waterfront. Some quick reconnaissance told me I had find the right spot. I had no doubt that within those walls was the motherload, I intended to cash in my own payday...in justice.

The warehouse had three entrances, a guard posted at each one and one on the roof. I scaled the wall of nearby building. Firing a grappling line, I made my way to the warehouse roof, subduing the guard but leaving him alive. I figured the police could question him after I had finished. Rappelling down the side of the building, I made quick work of the thug beneath me then, soon thereafter, I stealthed the remaining two. I now controlled the outside and decided it was time to enter, and let the howl of the Wild Dog be heard.

I entered and found the warehouse empty, it was a trap!!!

Just then, I heard the doors being shut and barred behind me, and gas began to fill the room. Hellfyre!

My world erupted into fire. The drugs were taking effect and I all I could see was flame. With this much of the drug in my system I would soon be dead, yes even a constitution as powerful as mine could be overwhelmed. Luckily, I came prepared, I pulled a handgrenade from my war bag and disintegrated the main entrance in a shower of wooden shrapnel. I ran out to face my enemies, I didn't care if I took a bullet, anything for another breath of clean air. With my twin widow makers, my Glock 21s, I opened fire. When all was said and done I killed thirty men. After that day, Hellfyre was never dealt in my town again.

Love it!!! Move over Batman... there is a new force for good in town!

I'll give it a "3" for entertainment value. Otherwise, I hope this cretin continues to ignore the fact that his digital fingerprint is obvious, making monitoring and tracking him trivial for the authorities.

A good summary of what could, in the right hands, be a great novel. On a par with Mike Hammer or Matt Helm. Dean Koontz could do wonders with it,

Howdy,

As I've said before:

WD is a wussy. I've never lost a second of sleep over the people that I've killed and only wished I could have/would have killed more.

Paul

Sten....open the windows in your command center so you can get some fresh air.....your comment ending with "only wished I could have/would have killed more" is a harsh statement. Some may look at you a little more seriously than they do with that kind of comment. you my friend (and I use that as a figure of speech only) are delirious from the stagnate air. Get out, free yourself if you can. Yeh probably too late but I was thinking about you anyways.

Howdy,

As I've said before:

WD is a wussy. I've never lost a second of sleep over the people that I've killed and only wished I could have/would have killed more.

Paul
That explains a lot. All of it. With that baggage around your neck, I sincerely hope you don't have a concealed carry permit.

OK Paul, giving you the benefit of the doubt, the above is your intro to your own fictional stories, like WD has here, right?

I'll give it a "3" for entertainment value. Otherwise, I hope this cretin continues to ignore the fact that his digital fingerprint is obvious, making monitoring and tracking him trivial for the authorities.

Digital fingerprint, hardly. I once did a job for a CIA black ops unit, as payment they gave me software that could obfuscate my location over the internet.

I would think that most of the people on here are already being monitored by one agency or another so it won't make much difference. Besides, those listening need a little levity to break the monotony.

I would think that most of the people on here are already being monitored by one agency or another so it won't make much difference. Besides, those listening need a little levity to break the monotony.

If I wasn't being monitored by every country in the world I would take it as a personal insult. My skills and experience no doubt make me a walking weapon of mass destruction. I'm almost surprised President Bush didn't invade my mom's house...I mean my house, instead of Iraq.

Howdy WD,

Why I do what I do.

Because you're a delusional nut that only has a very thin grasp of reality that's in the middle of a deeply homosexual phase in your life with the "inner woman" trying desperately to escape?

Paul

Digital fingerprint, hardly. I once did a job for a CIA black ops unit, as payment they gave me software that could obfuscate my location over the internet.
Hey WD, that sounds very interesting - PM me if you're interested in using that to make a little extra $ on the side...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back