Why do you choose to live in your state?

Moved to Las Vegas to make more money and spoil the kids....was barely scrapin by back in Iowa....
Can't complain bout the weather either...I ride my motorcycle year round out here as well.....gun laws are pretty relaxed here as well...to answer your ?? I don't know if it would influence where I was moving to unless it was a state that had severe restrictions...

I live in NY. The gun laws, specifically for pistols are very tough, especially in and near New York City. I live here because of the services that NY State provides for children and adults with special needs. I have a son (5 years old) who has a severe case of Cerebral Palsy. NY does a truly OUTSTANDING job of providing services for him. He needs 24 hour supervision (he can not eat, talk, walk) due to issues with swallowing. Everything he swallows goes into both his lungs as well as his stomach. He needs a nurse or adult with him to suction him if he coughs. NY provides a nurse every night and then one to ride on his school bus with him. I do not know how we would survive without their support. (I know somehow we would, but damn it helps!) That is why.

Yes, if I was able, the carry laws would effect where I would move.

OSC.. My wiphe and I will keep your son, you and your famiy in our Prayers... Your Love will have so much power.
Our 2nd Daughter (35, Easter Sunday) has Möbius Syndrome w/other anomalies. It is mostly facial nerve issues with other muscle and bone lose. She is ambulatory and doing fine. I understand your thoughts and wishes for your son. It is still my honor and "job" to protect her and the wiphe... That, to, is why I carry..
Rich

A job got me to SC. The gun laws here could be better but they could also be alot worse. My hometown is Richmond, VA....probably the best gun laws in the country.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back