Who makes the best AR magazine?

I'm looking buy 4, 30 round 5.56 magazines for my new Stag model 1. There is nothing wrong with the magazine that came with the weapon. I'm just wondering if there is something better?

I'm looking buy 4, 30 round 5.56 magazines for my new Stag model 1. There is nothing wrong with the magazine that came with the weapon. I'm just wondering if there is something better?

Your question is like asking "Which is better Chevy or Ford?" You're gonna get a bunch of answers from various people for various reasons.

Listing features you desire would probably get you better answers.

I like Magpul Pmags. After watching the video where they drive over various mags with a pickup and the Pmag survived the best, that was what I went with.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Pmags for me, too. Like the window to see how much ammo is left and the dust cover that takes off the pressure of the feed lips.

Pmags for me too. Dust cover to keep pressure off the feed lips is a nice point along with the window and just the simple fact that they work so well.

Magpul PMAGS, good price and very durable. I've considered trying the Lancer clear polymer mags, but don't want to pay more than what I can get PMAGS for.

If you are looking for deals on Pmags keep an eye on slickguns.com, it is common to see non windows for 10 and windowed for 14.

nothing wrong = perfect; does it not? where would be the improvement? all you're gonna get asking this kind of question (and yes, there are no stupid questions) is a bunch of opinions. and we all know what is said about opinions...

Nothing wrong does not = perfect. It = adequate. I clearly stated that I was asking the question (yes there are no stupid question, but it would seem certain answers are in different category) in order to discover if something better (ie, function, material, design) exists that I am unaware of. I asked the question in order to have individuals proffer differing opinions as this will provide source material for research. So you should see that regardless of what is said about opinions, they do have value, unlike some responses.

As to your second question, I suggest you read what knowledgeable people have written in this thread and look at PMags to find out what is the improvement.

Pmags were most reliable when i played army on a really cold day. Both guns had issues with the metal ones but that has been my limited experience. I have 8 pmags and 5 steel mags.

I like Magpul Pmags. After watching the video where they drive over various mags with a pickup and the Pmag survived the best, that was what I went with.

Thanks! I watched that video and the 30 below one too. I'm impessed and ordered PMag!

Thank you to all who provided pertinent responses. PMags are impressive. I think it might be unlikely that there is a better product, but if someone thinks there is please let me know. Thanks again!

the phrase "nothing wrong" by it's very nature means without (none, nothing) flaw (wrong) or flawless, which means perfect. case closed. enjoy your mags. sheesh

the phrase "nothing wrong" by it's very nature means without (none, nothing) flaw (wrong) or flawless, which means perfect. case closed. enjoy your mags. sheesh

There is nothing wrong with a new Kia, but it isn't a Mercedes. That is what he is trying to tell you.

Thanks for the link! The free shipping made them the least expensive, so I placed an order.

2rz6t0g.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back