Who Is Your Choice for the 2016 GOP Nominee For President?

Who Is Your Choice as GOP Nominee for President in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coyote Blue

This is a poll. I'm listing the current 10 frontrunners in order based on polling, plus an 11th option.

Like Rush Limbaugh said Sunday, the GOP has learned how to lose Presidential elections. It's time they figured out how to win.

There won't be a need for any election in 2016 for those Left Behind.

Life Is Good. :dance3:

MARANATHA! :victory:

Under M. L. there are no elections. If you voted in the last election, you voted in the last election. There might be hall monitor elections for those sent to repatriation (FEMA) Camps.

Jeb Bush
- Jeb Bush, Co-Chair on the CFR (Council of Foreign Relations)
- Jeb Bush presented Hillary Clinton with the Liberty Medal, praising her for advocating universal healthcare
- Florida budget grew 27% under Jeb Bush
- Jeb Bush said that the banker bailouts was "the right thing to do"
- Jeb Bush - Florida Forever - $1 BILLION for environmental land purchases
- Jeb Bush increased transportation budget by 96% over 8 years
etc., etc.

Here is something that I put together:

Vote the Record, Not the Rhetoric

https://app.box.com/s/ncgabkwbrd8wbl5ph1ai

Howdy,

I noticed that the Bishop had the most votes in this poll.

The Bishop is a 2Xs loser and if he gets the GOP nod it will be a landslide win for Hilary.

Paul

I think America won't accept another Bush. They'll equate Jeb to W and will label his candidacy as a continuation of the GWB administration. No more family legacies. No more Clinton's, Bush's or Kennedy's.

For the sake of playing along, I picked Paul. My next choice would be Other. However, I'm not sure it makes a difference either way.

During an interview on Glenn Beck‘s radio show, Dr. Benjamin Carson believes that you shouldn’t be able to own semi-automatic weapons in large cities. When asked by Beck whether people should be allowed to own “semi-automatic weapons,” Carson replied, “It depends on where you live.”

“I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it” http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/03...-carson-called-out-on-liberal-gun-views-57562

During an interview on Glenn Beck‘s radio show, Dr. Benjamin Carson believes that you shouldn’t be able to own semi-automatic weapons in large cities. When asked by Beck whether people should be allowed to own “semi-automatic weapons,” Carson replied, “It depends on where you live.”

“I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it” Conservative icon Dr. Ben Carson called out on liberal gun views - BizPac Review
I don't like Carson at all. Did America not learn by electing someone without experience once?

Well, heck, since the media is calling for a Jeb vs Hillary election why not keep it in the Royal Families and let Michelle run - that way barrack won't have to declare martial law to remain the king. She could even run as a republican so it can be a Michelle vs Hillary thing.

I didn't say it. Jenna did.

George W. Bush's daughter proclaimed this week that she was related to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Link Removed

Good discussion going. Thank you. Whoever you favor, I believe the large majority here want a strong RKBA supporter and a man/woman with a backbone overall in the WH.. The last 6 six years is the antithesis of what most Americans want to see in the POTUS.

We can't stay home in 2016. We have to vote. Otherwise, the first 2 responses in this thread could become a nightmarish reality.

Howdy,

Under M. L. there are no elections. If you voted in the last election, you voted in the last election. There might be hall monitor elections for those sent to repatriation (FEMA) Camps.

I remember all the kooks that hung out in the gun shops and the gun shows saying the same thing back in '95-'96 and we know how that turned out.

FEMA camps? I've already been hired and have completed the training to be a guard at a FEMA camp and now I'm just waiting for them to be populated.

Paul

Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, or Sarah Palin would be my choices. I like Rand Paul, but I often disagree with him on foreign policy.

Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, or Sarah Palin would be my choices. I like Rand Paul, but I often disagree with him on foreign policy.

Ben Carson is an intelligent man and might make a good politician some day but now is not the time for him to start OJT. He seemed OK when everyone was willing to take anyone over Obama but some of his truer feelings have come out which might not be in our best interests at this time. Sarah Palin will never get the support she would need to get on the ticket again although she would be a better choice than some names floating around. Mike Lee seems to be somewhat of a Mini-Me for Cruz but seems to have potential on down the line. Ted Cruz has the cajones to do the job but he has riled the Republican leadership so much they might not let him get on the ballot. Shame because he doesn't back away from them. The Republicans will once again let too many run for the nomination and, if they do the mud-slinging at each other again, they will kill their own chances. It will be interesting to watch and I hope they will select a candidate who will have a chance of winning the Presidency. The office has been unoccupied by a qualified person much too long. Whenever a candidate is chosen and the debates start again, I hope the party will fight as hard as the Democrats have done in the past. Use their own tactics against them!!

"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed
by your inferiors." ~ Plato

I do believe Sarah would be the best looking President ever!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back