Which SEAL will people side with?

I've noticed a lot of your bloodsucking progressos don't like it. Probably classed as lying propaganda from that perspective.
I haven't seen it yet, but from the negative reviews from splendid political nabobs such as M&M Moore, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

I've noticed a lot of your bloodsucking progressos don't like it. Probably classed as lying propaganda from that perspective.
I haven't seen it yet, but from the negative reviews from splendid political nabobs such as M&M Moore, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

My bloodsucking progressos?

Interesting response.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Jesse is no longer relevant. He's just trying to gain some air time.
As for the movie? It was one of the best I've seen in awhile. It's not about the killings IMHO. It's more about serving God, Country and doing the best he can to fulfill his mission. If the ending credits don't move you emotionally. You just ain't human.

As for the movie? It was one of the best I've seen in awhile. It's not about the killings IMHO. It's more about serving God, Country and doing the best he can to fulfill his mission. If the ending credits don't tear ya up. You just ain't human.

Why do you feel he is no longer relevant?

I plan on seeing the movie at some point...I've seen lone survivor, which gets better reviews from military people as to accuracy.

Why do you feel he is no longer relevant?
I only feel that these people are relevant through actions they have done to contribute. Jesse hasn't contributed in years. Maybe in his mind but not mine. Just another ole hack trying to rebrand or pull attention to himself.

I only feel that these people are relevant through actions they have done to contribute. Jesse hasn't contributed in years. Maybe in his mind but not mine. Just another ole hack trying to rebrand or pull attention to himself.

Not to make it too personal, but what have you done to contribute?

I know I didn't contribute nearly enough last year...hoping to change that this year.

I think Ventura has been running an online conservative commentary. Its not the sort of limelight he enjoyed in elected office, but its not like Palin either... who'd be the one I'd use when talking about someone trying to cling on to former fame.

I don't really know who to believe. Ventura seems to be someone who would speak his mind, even if his view would not be well received... so I could imagine him saying something like that for some reason... then, if that's the case, he'd also have a reason to deny it and fight it as very damaging to his career.
Or... the other guy could have lied to claim to have knocked out Ventura which would probably have helped book sales.
I don't know who to believe... but it is disappointing either way.

Not to make it too personal, but what have you done to contribute?

I know I didn't contribute nearly enough last year...hoping to change that this year.

Have continued to help support my family and stay as actively involved in my community as time allows. But like you, I do feel that I still need to do more.
Being we just relo'd to NM, I have to re-connect and reach out after we get settled. Have already connected to some of my elected officials.

I had a chance to see what JV was all about when he was wrestling around Memphis. I thought he was a real DH back then. Now, I think he is nothing more than the puss oozing out of the boil of the baskside of humanity.

-

As for the movie? It was one of the best I've seen in awhile. It's not about the killings IMHO. It's more about serving God, Country and doing the best he can to fulfill his mission. If the ending credits don't move you emotionally. You just ain't human.

anytime someone has to use their god to justify killing, they pretty much have established that the killing wasn't justified.

As they say, any publicity is good publicity. It serves the purpose of keeping his name out there, but not a whole lot else. He's washed up and just hasn't realized it yet.

As they say, any publicity is good publicity. It serves the purpose of keeping his name out there, but not a whole lot else. He's washed up and just hasn't realized it yet.
Oh he has realized it. Hence the lawsuit and the continued spewing to the media to enhance his visibility. It just so bothers me that the media reports this caca. Guess there's nothing else to report on.

anytime someone has to use their god to justify killing, they pretty much have established that the killing wasn't justified.
Soooo, oh great and wise one. Do you or would you see any justification to killing? Other then of course a belief in God and Country.

Do you guys believe some of the stories told by Chris Kyle are really lies?

Was the jury wrong in the defamation and unjust enrichment lawsuit?

Did Kyle go to NO attest Katrina and kill 30 looters?

Did he kill two Texas bad guys trying to steal?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back