Which gun is next? You decide!

• Mossberg 930 SPX

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • M1A SOCOM 16

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buckslayer

I'm having a hard time picking between these 2 guns, so I thought I'd let you pick for me.

Which gun is next? You decide! The poll will close in 2 days because I can't wait too long.

Option 1

Mossberg 930 SPX
images

Option 2

M1A SOCOM 16
gts%20socom.jpg

So far it's the SOCOM that's winning this poll. My wife is rooting for the mossberg though because of the price difference. Lol

The choice is easy, buy them both!

My wife told me that if I bought them both, I'd likely have an accident with one of them... I am not going to outright say she'd kill me, BUT if I buy them both and I come up missing, she did it!!! lol

Haha.

Well what I would do. get a safe first, then just sneak both of them in the night while she is a sleep.

And then just get one out and use that one. After a few months you pull the other one out.

sneaky....oh and empty all the firearms in the house first...!

Haha.

Well what I would do. get a safe first, then just sneak both of them in the night while she is a sleep.

And then just get one out and use that one. After a few months you pull the other one out.

sneaky....oh and empty all the firearms in the house first...!

Bad news for me is I already have a couple of safes that she has access too and knows EXACTLY what's in there... Unfortunetly the down side to teaching her how to shoot, and passing on my love for firearms is she actually picked up a LOT of info on them and has taken an interest in shooting. Throw in that she knows what guns I have as she's cleaned them all with me several times over, and I'm very much running out of options... I may just have to wear a ballistic vest for a while and just buy them both. lol

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back