Where's the Kentucky people at?

TangoDown

This forum is DEAD!

Surely to God, SOMEONE has to have SOMETHING for this forum!

Forum Dead?

This forum is DEAD!

Surely to God, SOMEONE has to have SOMETHING for this forum!

Being originally from Kentucky, I have tried to get some response on this forum before but, either I have bad breath, or, as you say, the forum is dead. I know there used to be some people around Harlan and Clay counties who were active but they must have dropped off. Anyway, good day to you and hope you can resurrect people up there.:laugh:

I would like to see this forum revived and soon! It's a rather sad state of affairs when there's 10 times more traffic on the OCDO forum. You'd thing that with all the CC'ers in Kentucky, there'd be ALOT more traffic here.

Yo, Yo, here I is!! This is the first time Ive even paid attention to the Ky forum. Ive meant to but have gotten wrapped up in other threads.

I know what you mean. *LOL* The format of this forum isn't exactly user friendly, it needs re-vamped (GUI) more like the OCDO forum. It's eay to skip over the dead forums. *LOL* I usually hang out on the Open Carry forum only because this CC forum is dead.

You guys heard about the Constitutional Carry bill that's going before the Kentucky Legislature?

Im gonna try and turn some friends onto this site and maybe we can start a little traffic on this forum. I would like to be involved in something close to home. What is the OCDO forum you are refering to TangoDown?? Yea, Ive heard a little about the Constitutional Carry bill, this is the bill that would make it legal to carry a concealed firearm with out a permit, right? I have mixed emotions for this bill if its the one I think it is.

Im gonna try and turn some friends onto this site and maybe we can start a little traffic on this forum. I would like to be involved in something close to home. What is the OCDO forum you are refering to TangoDown?? Yea, Ive heard a little about the Constitutional Carry bill, this is the bill that would make it legal to carry a concealed firearm with out a permit, right? I have mixed emotions for this bill if its the one I think it is.

Yeah, it would be great to have the CC site kicking around as much traffic as the OC site has. :)

The OCOD site is: Link Removed

They're some pretty nice folks for the most part. We do tend to have some issues from time to time when the horns lock and no one's willing to agree to disagree. *LOL* But it's pretty nice.

I'd love to see this forum be the same way as well. But then again, maybe do to its nature, concealed carry sites are a bit more on the low than OC sites.

Yeah, it would be great to have the CC site kicking around as much traffic as the OC site has. :)

The OCOD site is: Link Removed

They're some pretty nice folks for the most part. We do tend to have some issues from time to time when the horns lock and no one's willing to agree to disagree. *LOL* But it's pretty nice.

I'd love to see this forum be the same way as well. But then again, maybe do to its nature, concealed carry sites are a bit more on the low than OC sites.

Hah, if you think people lock horns over at OCDO, you aint seen nothin yet :laugh:

I even got banned for 3 days over some little prick instigator that I didn't feel like being so cordial to anymore. But he got banned period so.....

What do you think??

Heres a question for you Kentucky boys. Last night my youngest son and I traveled to Nashville, Tn to see an Ozzy Ozbourne concert and of course I CCed until the point when it was time to go to the concert and I left my fire arm locked in my vehicle. Entering the concert there where LEOs but the only thing that they where checking where purses and I was thinking to myself, I wonder if I could have carried into the concert? Would any of you have done this? I dont even know if it would have been legal.

Heres a question for you Kentucky boys. Last night my youngest son and I traveled to Nashville, Tn to see an Ozzy Ozbourne concert and of course I CCed until the point when it was time to go to the concert and I left my fire arm locked in my vehicle. Entering the concert there where LEOs but the only thing that they where checking where purses and I was thinking to myself, I wonder if I could have carried into the concert? Would any of you have done this? I dont even know if it would have been legal.

Hard to say, you would have to check Tennessee state law to be sure.

Since the signs in Kentucky carry no weight of law and to my knowledge it's not expressly prohibited in the KRS, you could have CCed into a concert here and the usual rule applies.

If they catch you, they can only ask you to leave. If you refuse then you face a criminal trespass.

Henderson here. Would like to see more Ky related threads here as well. Maybe we can even see about setting up a good old fashioned get together some day .

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back