Where can I not carry?

Aaron5747

I have been looking all over for information on where it is not ok to carry like in federal buildings schools etc. anyone know where I can find this info.

I have been looking all over for information on where it is not ok to carry like in federal buildings schools etc. anyone know where I can find this info.

Yeah any federal buildings are off limits for carrying. Most courthouses too. What state do you live in?

The prohibited areas greatly vary from jurisdiction. What State(s) are you concerned with?

Hey all,
This is the first forum I have ever been involved with thanks with all the help. I live in Indiana and own a business in Kentucky my permit is good in both states but not sure where I can and cannot carry. I have a 9mm Beratta and a riffle thats about 75years old that my dad got when he was a kid. Anyways thanks I am already looking to getting a new gun any suggest I am looking at the Beretta px-4 storm in a 40 cal. sub compact.

But I really need info on where it is not ok to carry.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back