When COPs go bad...

Rich M

A former Los Angeles cop who had allegedly warned he would target law enforcement in retribution for being fired is now suspected of shooting three officers early Thursday, killing one, authorities said.
In a lengthy letter apparently written by Dorner and provided to CNN by an LAPD source, he allegedly threatened to use his Navy training to harm police officers involved in his case and their families.
"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty,"
READ MORE ~ L.A. police look for ex-cop suspected in shootings - CNN.com

Wow, this is going to get ugly. Great mother trucking timing, right during the liberal idiots push for gun control.

Never good when a cop snaps. These guys are suppose to go through tests to make sure they are mentally stable. This one fell through the cracks. These guys are very dangerous. Good thing California only allows cops to carry guns. :sarcastic:

I see the media is trying to focus on his military history and if he showed any signs of mental illness during his military career.

Fact is this proves there is no way to stop the nut jobs period. Gun caused Ex-LEO to go bad, this is why we need the 2nd.

So far the score is:

Dorner: 3 dead, 1 injured.

Cops: 3 injured by gunfire on p/u trucks that looked something like Dorner's.

Hard to tell who to be more scared of. Dorner has named targets that he hasn't deviated from (maybe yet?).

The cops (from two different depts. just a couple of blocks from each other in Torrance, CA) are shooting random Nissan pickup trucks. They're going door-to-door entering unoccupied homes in Big Bear with no probable cause to believe he's in them. There's been video of another Nissan truck at a road-block where the (Hispanic) driver was ordered at rifle-point from at least three sides of his truck to roll down all his windows before allowing him to go on his way. Apparently this one man is such a super-man that it takes the suspension of at least the 1st, 4th and 5th Amendments to just to hunt for him with no idea where in the world he is except for a burned-out truck and a few foot-prints that the cops lost sight of and the K-9 lost the scent of in the snow very nearby the truck. Today a large black man was arrested in an LA gym when federal goons started questioning him and he was "non-compliant."

So in short, if you drive a Nissan Titan, whether blue or gray, or if it was me, any damned color at all, garage it or sell the sombitch lest you get shot before the cops realize you're two Hispanic women delivering newspapers! If you're a large black man, immediately start purging to drop as many pounds as you can in as short a period of time as you can, and for cryin' out loud, whatever you do, stop smiling!!!

What a circus those incompetent boobs have created for themselves by first, putting crazies like Dorner out on the streets, and second, putting morons like the Torrance and LAPD cops who opened fire on two different trucks in the same neighborhood out on the street.

I lived in Big Bear and went up there for recreation quite often before then. I'll eat my shorts if Dorner is still up there. Half the homes there are unoccupied vacation homes. Many of them have vehicles left for when the owners are there. He could steal a car from one of those cabins and no one would know it was stolen until next Spring or Summer. He sure as heck ain't humpin' all his weapons around that snow storm on his back. He's motorin' down in the desert while most of San Bernadino County is left with no Sheriff coverage because they're all in Big Bear looking for a ghost! This would be good comedy if it wasn't so pathetic!

Blues

Ain't this just as encouraging as it can be!

Women shot during LAPD ex-cop manhunt had no warning, lawyer says

Link Removed

Updated at 5:59 p.m. ET: A mother and daughter who were mistakenly shot by Los Angeles police hunting for rampage suspect Christopher Dorner had no warning before bullets started whizzing through their newspaper-delivery truck, their lawyer said Friday.

"No command, no instruction, no warning. They just opened fire on them," said Glen Jonas, who is representing Emma Hernandez, 71, and Margie Carranza, 47, in possible legal action against the Los Angeles Police Department.

"They had no idea what was going on. They're huddling, covering up and praying and hoping they're not going to die."

Both women survived. Hernandez, shot in the back, was in good condition Friday. Her daughter suffered a hand injury and is physically fine but emotionally scarred, Jonas said.

There's more at the link, but this particularly caught my eye:

The LAPD had no comment on Jonas' claims, but it told NBC News the six cops who opened fire had been put on paid administrative leave — standard operating procedure for any officer-involved shooting.

Six cops lost their freakin' minds and opened fire on innocent citizens and no charges are even being considered????

Gee, I wonder if they were using AR-15s or M-16s/M-4s? Bet they were loaded with 30-rounders, dontcha think? Think there's an LAPD policy of requiring a "bullet-button" for these six out-of-control maniacs?

Anyone who says I'm being too hard on the cops can kiss my rosy red rump.

Blues

They should lose their jobs and be tried for attempted murder. They can not be treated any different than a private citizen.

They should lose their jobs and be tried for attempted murder. They can not be treated any different than a private citizen.

Agreed. But mark my words, they will be treated differently. They'll be back on the streets in less than a month. Maybe a reprimand and some ordered extra training, but no charges. At least it would be a vast deviation from normal procedures for LAPD if they were charged.

It's even worse than we first knew too. This LA Times article says that the blue truck wasn't even a Nissan Titan, but a Toyota Tacoma. And this picture confirms it:

Link Removed

And the Torrance PD ain't any better. They're so trigger-happy, just a few minutes after the above shooting, and only a couple of blocks away, they fired on another pickup truck, occupied this time by a white guy with a surfboard in the back of his......black Honda p/u!

Link Removed

And you want to know how much more idiotic these cops could have been. How about they didn't even know the boundaries of their own jurisdiction? I grew up there, and when I heard the first reports of this shooting as being at the corner of "Flagler and Beryl" in Torrance, I was like, hmm, I didn't know Flagler went from Redondo Beach into Torrance. Well, it doesn't! This is the caption on the LA Times website for that picture:

Torrance

( Al Seib / Los Angeles Times / February 7, 2013 ) Torrance police work the scene where a dark Honda pickup truck was shot at while driving on Flagler Lane just south of Beryl Street in Redondo Beach.

So two PDs that were both out of their two different jurisdictions opened fire on two different trucks that were two different colors and made by two different manufacturers, neither of which matched the suspect's vehicle, and both of which contained either women of Hispanic descent or a skinny white guy instead of huge black men of African descent!

I want a cop or ex-cop on this board to explain to all of us law-abiding citizens why this doesn't prove that we should be scared sh!tless of cops wherever we might encounter them. And maybe some of the leftists could explain why it's illegitimate to prepare to one day have to defend ourselves against cops or other government agents.

I think Dorner is a despicable, narcissistic whack-job, and I hope somebody catches him soon. But the events of earlier this week prove that no one is even going to attempt to catch him, they're out to kill him, period. In every picture we see from Torrance/Redondo Beach, we're looking at hired assassins, not cops. There would probably be less collateral damage if they just located the guy and called in a drone from El Toro Air Base to take him out. Put it on auto-pilot and it still couldn't do much worse than these idiot cops!

Blues

Link Removed
Not trying to hijack the thread or steal the pic...but...
Considering their marksmanship skills from, what...15-20 feet, I can say that NOT INFORMING an officer is undoubtedly the best choice. You do this to me, I will kill you. I don't care what agency you work for, what uniform you have on, what bureaucrat is covering for you. That is a direct assault on my right to life.

I hope the citizens of Redondo Beach rise up. Somebody has to.

On a last note...That's a horrible horrible show of marksmanship.

If the cops where only looking for a large dark man wouldn't that be profiling? That wouldn't fit into our politically correct world. :sarcastic: I can understand the cops being extra cautious, but come on. These are the guys that are trained to deal with this kind of pressure. These are the ones we are suppose to call so we the untrained don't shoot the wrong people.

And the hits just keep on comin'......

From USA Today:

The manhunt, however, was not confined to this mountainous areas. Thousands of heavily armed police remained on the lookout throughout California, Nevada, Arizona and northern Mexico for a suspect they say is bent on revenge and willing to die.

So how do you suppose the diplomats worked that one out? It wasn't enough that we supplied guns to the cartels so they could kill Mexican cops, now we're sending our cop-killers over the border too? I'll bet they only send the expendable ones that they don't want back down there to hunt for Dorner. Link Removed

Blues

Now really, please, someone come in and tell me that the police do not play by their own rules and do not feel they are above the law. Please, somebody, come in here and convince me of that.

Now really, please, someone come in and tell me that the police do not play by their own rules and do not feel they are above the law. Please, somebody, come in here and convince me of that.

I'm thinking maybe it's because we're down here in the Off-Topic forum that fewer people come to. Heck, it usually only takes a half an hour or so to get cussed out for saying something negative about either cops or the N R A. Might have to open a thread in General or something. Link Removed

Blues

These guys are suppose to go through tests to make sure they are mentally stable. This one fell through the cracks. These guys are very dangerous. Good thing California only allows cops to carry guns. <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
At one point for a CCW renewal I had to take the psych tests including the psych interview that the Los Angeles PD go through. It was way less than impressive. I said for a couple of years, you'd have to be a real nut case to flunk it. Then I met a couple that had flunked it (they were nut cases). So I had to quit saying it--you never know who you might be talking to.

There would probably be less collateral damage if they just located the guy and called in a drone from El Toro Air Base to take him out. Put it on auto-pilot and it still couldn't do much worse than these idiot cops!

Well, I thought I was making a tongue-in-cheek joke, but apparently I was just being clairvoyant. Bring on the drones!

Man hunt for ex-soldier who shot police chief's daughter and killed policeman

POLICE plan to use spy drones in the hunt for a Rambo-style ex-soldier and policeman who has murdered three people and vowed to kill again.

They believe burly, heavily-armed Christopher Dorner is holed-up in the wilderness of California’s snow-capped San Bernardino mountains 80 miles east of Los Angeles.

The burnt-out shell of his pick-up truck was discovered in the nearby resort of Big Bear, where residents and tourists have been warned to stay indoors as the search continues.

Yesterday, as a task force of 125 officers, some riding Snowcats in the rugged terrain, continued their search, it was revealed that Dorner has become the first human target for remotely-controlled airborne drones on US soil.

Supposedly, the drones are just going to be used for their search capabilities, but the sad truth is, everything points to the SoCal cops planning on taking this guy out no matter how or where they find him. The 4th Amendment is completely disregarded there for the time being. Look at this pic of a truck driver being directly in the line of fire as he's forced to open the back of his truck for nothing more than driving down the road doing his job:

Link Removed

This scene is repeating itself at road blocks all across the Southland hundreds of times a day. It's a miracle that cops haven't killed anyone yet, which means that Dorner may yet get a due-process arrest only because of these idiots' incompetence (read: poor aim).

And the driver of the black Honda that I posted about above was not a Hispanic woman as I mistakenly thought, it was a white surfer dude on his way to catch a few waves before work that day. You should read his story. He was stopped, questioned, and then released to go on his way when just seconds later, he was rammed by another Torrance PD unit and fired upon. Unreal.

Here's a piece from a paper that I threw from my Schwinn Stingray when I was like 11 or 12 years old, The Daily Breeze, that tells about all the collateral damage to the area where the two shootings in Torrance/Redondo Beach happened. A bunch of stray bullets hit cars, houses, lawn furniture and trees. That's more bullets than actually caused all those holes in the blue Toyota truck. And Congress is persecuting professional athletes for using steroids. These cops are acting like they're in the throws of 'roid rage and their departments should be investigated by every governing body that has any jurisdiction over constitutional rights violations. And they better get on it before some innocent citizen has to die at the hands of these idiots.

Blues

I'd love to see each occupant of both of those vehicles fired upon sue the PD and each individual officer for some outrageous about like 10 million dollars... If they aren't going to spend the rest of their lives in prison like any other citizen for attempted murder then the rest of their lives should be a living hell. If they are going to continue to work, wear a gun, and care so little for human life, they should struggle every single second like the rest of us.

Wrong colour and wrong make? Then it's just cops trying to kill people who pose 0 threat to anyone.

I suggest anyone in the area who happens to own a truck buy this bumper sticker. Looks like the police have declared war on just about everyone driving a truck.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back