What's your plan....

I call it Hope, you call it Blessed Hope. I say second coming of Christ, you say Rapture. We're talking about the same thing.
No,we are absolutely not talking about the same thing. Blessed Hope is in reference to the Rapture.."Pray always that you will be counted worthy to "ESCAPE" ALL THESE THINGS that will come upon the world". In the Rapture Jesus is coming to take His Church/bride up to Heaven, before Tribulation. At the Second Coming Jesus comes "with" His bride/church down from Heaven, after Tribulation. At the Rapture the Church/bride is caught up with Him in the air, in the clouds, He appears to believers only. At His Second Coming every eye will see Him, Jesus feet touch the earth to specific locations such as the Mount of Olives, from Edom, to Bozrah, to Meggido or Armageddon, to Jerusalem. The Rapture occurs as a thief in the night, at the "no man knows the day or the hour" festival of the Feast Of Trumpets. The Second Coming occurs at the end of the 7 years of Tribulation. The purpose of the Rapture is to present the Church/Bride to Himself and to the Father in Heaven. The purpose of the Second Coming is to execute judgement on earth and set up His Kingdom on earth. In the Rapture Jesus returns in the heavens/clouds as Savior "from" wrath. At the Second Coming Jesus returns to "earth" on a white horse, "full" of wrath. The Rapture is a message of hope (Blessed Hope) and comfort. The Second Coming is a message of JUDGMENT and WOE. Again, we're not talking about the same thing, quite to the contrary. Peace.

Facts change, like "it's raining outside". That's a fact. Tomorrow it may not be raining. Another fact. Facts can be accurate or inaccurate.
NCGUNDDUDE: This is a really good statement. Can I borrow this?

Also, to all; If UN takes control of the US, or if there is a civil war (or whatever disaster happens), my best hope is that I am one of the first people killed. My reason? I really don't want to see such a terrible end to such a great nation and great people. I simply don't want to see the aftermath of this....

I have to totally disagree with you however about "the truth makes no one afraid, except the ignorant, and the Devil".
I can go with this; I'll man-up and admit that I am ignorant. I'm happier not knowing what a mess lies ahead. I like a little mystery in life and taking each days as it comes, rather than living like a scared little chipmunk. I know God has my back...

Also, to all; If UN takes control of the US, or if there is a civil war (or whatever disaster happens), my best hope is that I am one of the first people killed. My reason? I really don't want to see such a terrible end to such a great nation and great people. I simply don't want to see the aftermath of this....
No one ever wants to see their nation, or empire, come to an end regardless of stature, but it's the history of this world subject to man's governance. Being a Christian, I know that I have more life ahead of me in Heaven than behind me here on earth. Whether it's the Rapture, dying in my sleep, or a bullet, it's not the transportation that matters, my destination is the same. Like my signatures says...

For Ringo

Ringo: I agree with what you say.
No one ever wants to see their nation, or empire, come to an end regardless of stature, but it's the history of this world subject to man's governance. Being a Christian, I know that I have more life ahead of me in Heaven than behind me here on earth. Whether it's the Rapture, dying in my sleep, or a bullet, it's not the transportation that matters, my destination is the same. Like my signatures says...
Like I said, if my body dies, I know that God and Jesus will take care of me. With this in mind, I don't fear death at all.

Ringo: I agree with what you say.
Like I said, if my body dies, I know that God and Jesus will take care of me. With this in mind, I don't fear death at all.

I agree 100% with you about no fear of death. (however, *PAIN* is a completely different subject!)

Big brother could care less about the small stuff.

No doubt, however, wide scale civil unrest and economic collapse scenarios are part of the Pentagon's strategic planning. I have nothing to hide. There isn't anything that can be said on this forum that isn't already part of their planning. Yeah, they can trace IP addresses, etc, but they're after the guys printing their own money, and stuff that challenges their world system.

Remember how expensive long distance telephone service used to be? Well, back in the early days of silicon valley, these guys had a device that would basically steal long distance service by hacking the automated switches through the use of dial tones. Getting caught with one of the those devices was punishable by up to life in prison. For what, stealing long distance service?

Corporations own the government, and want to own us. Not unlike the leaders of the temple in Jesus' day, or the artisans in Ephesus who wanted to stone Paul for preaching God. Any challenge to their racket. Well, their racket is coming to an end, of their own doing. Yet, they would maintain status quo at any cost, including the starvation of whole populations of people.

This is what we'll be seeing over the next year, potentially here in the US. This is what the government is planning for, and every person should be planning for as well, being as self sufficient as possible. Buying a little extra food each week, rotating stock, and planning for the possibility of a disruption in the supply chain. Water filtration, home defense, and all of the things necessary to sustain life, should it become untenable to venture out to procure these items. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, my guns are the only thing between me and being robbed and killed, so it's highly unlikely I would willingly give them up, any more than anything else I've gathered for my own survival.

My plan is to survive the first few weeks, or months of any civil unrest or economic collapse. In fact, an armed militia is a better defense against civil unrest than all the strategic planning in the Pentagon lumped together. Civil unrest is going to occur in pockets of poverty that were formed by the creation of the welfare state in the first place, and aren't going away until the welfare state ends, anyway. So, it's their problem, not mine from the start. With god's help, I'll take care of myself.

That's enough for today, cheers and god bless!

My plan is to not listen to ridiculous crap like this. The only group that would want to take your guns away are republicans... The rich don't want the peons to rise against them

I agree 100% with you about no fear of death. (however, *PAIN* is a completely different subject!)
I'm familiar with pain, especially this past weekend...
This past weekend I had a blister from a new pair of boots. So I put a blister patch on my toe. It fell off almost immediately, so I taped it on. The tape was irritating the toe even worse, so I borrowed my partners knife to cut the tape off. Let's just say, I'm glad she's also an EMT!

No doubt, however, wide scale civil unrest and economic collapse scenarios are part of the Pentagon's strategic planning. I have nothing to hide. There isn't anything that can be said on this forum that isn't already part of their planning. Yeah, they can trace IP addresses, etc, but they're after the guys printing their own money, and stuff that challenges their world system.

Remember how expensive long distance telephone service used to be? Well, back in the early days of silicon valley, these guys had a device that would basically steal long distance service by hacking the automated switches through the use of dial tones. Getting caught with one of the those devices was punishable by up to life in prison. For what, stealing long distance service?

Corporations own the government, and want to own us. Not unlike the leaders of the temple in Jesus' day, or the artisans in Ephesus who wanted to stone Paul for preaching God. Any challenge to their racket. Well, their racket is coming to an end, of their own doing. Yet, they would maintain status quo at any cost, including the starvation of whole populations of people.

This is what we'll be seeing over the next year, potentially here in the US. This is what the government is planning for, and every person should be planning for as well, being as self sufficient as possible. Buying a little extra food each week, rotating stock, and planning for the possibility of a disruption in the supply chain. Water filtration, home defense, and all of the things necessary to sustain life, should it become untenable to venture out to procure these items. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, my guns are the only thing between me and being robbed and killed, so it's highly unlikely I would willingly give them up, any more than anything else I've gathered for my own survival.

My plan is to survive the first few weeks, or months of any civil unrest or economic collapse. In fact, an armed militia is a better defense against civil unrest than all the strategic planning in the Pentagon lumped together. Civil unrest is going to occur in pockets of poverty that were formed by the creation of the welfare state in the first place, and aren't going away until the welfare state ends, anyway. So, it's their problem, not mine from the start. With god's help, I'll take care of myself.

That's enough for today, cheers and god bless!

I hear what you're saying, but you're only speculating. God is thousands of years ahead of you in relation to both current and future events, and His predictions/prophecies contradict your speculating. Everyday that I hear the news and listen to the "experts" it's a constant reminder to me that "the wisdom of man is foolishness to God". Where you are making plans to survive, God has made a way of escape. The Lord said, "be not deceived", therefor I choose God's way. Because there is no place found in scripture that says "God helps those who help themselves", I wish you luck.

I hear what you're saying, but you're only speculating. God is thousands of years ahead of you in relation to both current and future events, and His predictions/prophecies contradict your speculating. Everyday that I hear the news and listen to the "experts" it's a constant reminder to me that "the wisdom of man is foolishness to God". Where you are making plans to survive, God has made a way of escape. The Lord said, "be not deceived", therefor I choose God's way. Because there is no place found in scripture that says "God helps those who help themselves", I wish you luck.

You're right, Ringo. Faith without works is dead, and believing without taking action is taking the name of the Lord in vain. I don't need your luck.

Why are you posting to a gun forum, if your plan is to "escape"? You've been baiting me from the beginning of this post. I'll bite, show me in the bible where it uses the word "Rapture"? I've given you the benefit of the doubt, that we're talking about the same thing. Now, I'm thinking you're a troll, and the worst kind, which God warns of in the last days, deceivers of men and themselves. You've painted with broad strokes to tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm wrong about you.

And, yes, I'm speculating by making an educated guess, about current events, and you. I'm not guessing about God, but I suspect we have differing views in that arena, as well. I'll stick to what God says in his word. You, I don't know. What's your "plan"?

Live on border state already have issues with our gov handing guns to mexico drug cartels, let me restate the blue hats, they make you stand out, anyone, anyone attempting to take any weapon from me by any means will be in a gun fight, I may lose but they will have been in the fight of their lives or lack thereof.

You're right, Ringo. Faith without works is dead, and believing without taking action is taking the name of the Lord in vain. I don't need your luck.

Why are you posting to a gun forum, if your plan is to "escape"? You've been baiting me from the beginning of this post. I'll bite, show me in the bible where it uses the word "Rapture"? I've given you the benefit of the doubt, that we're talking about the same thing. Now, I'm thinking you're a troll, and the worst kind, which God warns of in the last days, deceivers of men and themselves. You've painted with broad strokes to tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm wrong about you.

And, yes, I'm speculating by making an educated guess, about current events, and you. I'm not guessing about God, but I suspect we have differing views in that arena, as well. I'll stick to what God says in his word. You, I don't know. What's your "plan"?
First,my interest in guns is the same as anyone else on the forum and has nothing to do with the Rapture. Second, in reference to "baiting" and someone being a "troll", it was you who stuck your nose into my post referencing God, the Devil, ignorance, etc. (post #86). I'm not going to waste any more time repeating myself to you, I made everything perfectly clear in reference to what you question in my previous posts. If your just plain stupid then I can't help you, if your just plain ignorant then go back and re-read the posts. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt too,that ended with your BS audacity to tell me to get my facts straight and read the Bible while you pull meaningless scripture out of context and ramble on incoherently.

Now smart guy, I'll try my best to answer your question about the word Rapture not being found in the Bible. Playing along with your attitude, I have to point out that you're not the brightest bulb on the tree to not figure this one out for yourself. The word Rapture is not in the Bible. 1 Thessalonians 4:17 says "CAUGHT UP", therefor the word "RAPTURE" is a "metaphor". I'll bet that your just as ignorant about the word "TRINITY". The word Trinity is in reference to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The word Trinity means "a set of three persons or things that form a unit". The word "TRINITY" is not found in the Bible either smart guy, it's also a "metaphor". I won't explain to you what a metaphor is, some things you'll just have to find the answers to all by yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back