What's your pick of shirts with built in holsters?

Best brand

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tru-Spec

• Under Tech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

Audioi

I'm 5-9, 165 and thinking of a holster shirt for daily CC using a Glock 43, has anyone found one brand better than the other??

Link Removed. Around $30 bucks (+/-). I got mine when they were $20 bucks. Might have increased since the last time I bought 'em. Both sides take a Velcro-attached carrier, either gun holster, mag carrier or larger pocket for cell phone/whatever. They might have different carriers now too, don't know. The holsters and mag carriers fit nicely into the front cargo pocket of 5.11 Tac-Lite pants/shorts, which have the loop side of Velcro sewn into them, or at least they did the last time I bought them, which was maybe three or four years ago. I open carry most of the time now, but if I'm going to town I do carry a small 9mm BUG in that front cargo pocket using the Packin' Tee holster.

They're not high-tech sweat-wicking materials. They're not shiny like some of the Under Armour gear. No one's heard of 'em unless they just stumbled upon them like I did several years ago. But they are inexpensive, well-constructed (they don't sag with a compact or sub-compact - maybe a little sag with a full-sized larger caliber weapon), and they just plain work. I found mine at a biker store. They're sold at various kinds of stores, maybe even in gun stores, not sure, or you can get them online at amazon or that auction site or probably order straight from the manufacturer's website at the link above.

Hope that helps.

Blues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back