What's your favorite movies/tv shows

One of my favorite things to do after a long week of work and lovin' on my kids- is end the night with a good movie or show.

What are some of yours? Please share! (Action/drama)

Here's my some of my favs.

Some classics:

Full metal jacket
Red Dawn- w/ P. Swayze
Saving private Ryan
The Pianist

Some Moderns:

Olympus has fallen
Lone Survivor

Tv Shows:

Walking Dead
True Blood
The Strain
Sons of Anarchy
Homeland
Boardwalk Empire

FX has really been stepping it up with their shows- I'm quite impressed!

I watched the first episode of "Utopia" last night it was like watching a train wreck. You want to turn away but you just can't.

I like "Motive" and My wife got me hooked on "Grey's Anatomy" that's about the extent of my TV watching

I like "Shark Tank". It is about the only think worth watching these days...IMHO. I watch quite a bit of Netflix TV shows. "24", "West Wing" and "Psych" have been my favorites. As far a movies, I like the old western shoot'em ups, war, espionage and movies about the mob. My favorite is "God's and Generals".

I to watch Gods and Generals but I haven't got around to getting the DVD is it as good as Gettysburg?

It's in the General Firearms Discussion Forum; what does that question have to do with firearms?

I'm aware of where I posted it. And how is it that shows/movies that depict heavy firearm power, war, post apocalyptic situations, Muslim spies, prohibition and early 20th century organized crime and etc. as topics/themes Not pertain-able to general firearm discussion? I can understand your reaction if I posted this in handguns or long guns.

I perused thru the first 3 pages of General- and found several that might not fit your approval in terms of thread misplacement. Yet you did not take the time out of your evening to point that out to them. Now why is that?

In closing-

12 Angry Men
World War Z

Howdy,

With all the loony crap that gets posted here who cares what section this is in!

Back to the OPs question:

The Great Escape

Unforgiven

El Dorado

Grosse Point Blank

The Big Empty

TV:

TV? Who's got time to watch tv?

Paul

Favorite Movies:

Blackhawk Down

Stealth

Taken

Apocalypse Now (Redux)

Everything I have on bluray.

TV:

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Mission Impossible (original)

Don't watch television any more. Who needs the mindless din? The 'net has far more entertainment value.

Howdy,

Who has all this time to watch so much tv??

+1!

This week I will work 60 hours, work out at lest 3 days for 1 hour each day, 1 hour drive time to and from work, spend about 1 1/2 hours working on my Spyder each day, spend time with the Wife, etc. so I just don't have time to watch much TV.

I did watch the 2nd Monday Night Football game between the Chargers and the Cardinals last night but I didn't start watching until about 9:50pm, when the Wife went to sleep, and watched until it ended at about 12:35am. The alarm went off at 5:06am. Do the math.

Paul

Aww cut me some slack guys! :) tv is just a cheap way for me to blow off some steam after a long day- or a stay in movie date night w. my S.O.
And I love my walking dead! Can't wait for it to get back on.

I'm aware of where I posted it. And how is it that shows/movies that depict heavy firearm power, war, post apocalyptic situations, Muslim spies, prohibition and early 20th century organized crime and etc. as topics/themes Not pertain-able to general firearm discussion? I can understand your reaction if I posted this in handguns or long guns.

I perused thru the first 3 pages of General- and found several that might not fit your approval in terms of thread misplacement. Yet you did not take the time out of your evening to point that out to them. Now why is that?

In closing-

12 Angry Men
World War Z

In 12 Angry Men, the murder was with a knife, not a gun of any kind.

3:10 to Yuma
True Grit
Open Range
The Magnificent Seven
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
The Wild Bunch
The Shootist
Two Mules for Sister Sara
Pale Rider
Hang 'Em High
Quigley Down Under

New Threads