what's up with midway

eagleeyes

placed an order for four cases of ammo amongst other stuff which they delievered but the four cases they can't ship it out til' MAY???? wtf if i'd known that i would have bought at the ft lauderdale gun show a case or two to keep my stock up.......that gun show was packed beyond max too for both days wow ......wonder how many showed up for that show this time it was unbelieveable folks were out in droves the lines were around the corner all day both days wow

They are being hammered with orders. They are backordered on just about everything that could remotely be banned. Ammo, reloading supplies, magazines, all backordered. Just like every other gun store, online and brick and mortar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Great company. They are crazy busy. I ordered several different kinds of hi cap magazines when all this madness started. Much of what I ordered was on back order. I just got a note from them that they got some in and are shipping out a partial order of what came in now (they don't usually do this) just in case hi caps are banned before the rest of my order comes in. They are on our side and are not price gouging (just limiting quantities so we all have a chance). Support this good american company!

Midway is NOT alone.

Midway is a great company and they aren't the only firm having trouble keeping up with orders placed for ammo. https://www.targetsportsusa.com/default.aspx 2 days ago was showing a disclaimer that they were currently handling orders placed Dec, 24th, 25th, 26th, 24th and 28th and that it could take 3-4 week before you recieved your order. TODAY the disclaimer shows that they are currently handling orders placed on Dec 29th, 30th, 31st and Jan 1st with the same 3-4 weeks to recieve the order. Companies are doing what they can during the current explosion of business they are experiencing.
I too am waiting for a bulk delivery and willing to give them the benefit of understanding how business works and applaud their efforts to communicate with their customers what is going on within their companies.
I am not Job but I can be patient. :dance3: So YES support all those good companies that you deal with and understand they are doing their best in a tough polictical enviroment.

Look online they are all out. Gov't is buying up all they can get their hands on. We need to report price gougers so we can not buy from these opportunist people.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back