What's happening to our rights in this country???!!!

alamoadam

Just passing on some information I heard about while listening to the radio the other day. It's a travesty what's happening and a mockery of our constitution.

Link Removed

Just passing on some information I heard about while listening to the radio the other day. It's a travesty what's happening and a mockery of our constitution.

Link Removed
Everyday our Constitution is being ignored, dismantled piece by piece, a little at a time. Be assured, we will wake up one day in the very near future to find that we no longer have a Constitution or Bill of Rights. How? Why? Because we will have surrendered our sovereignty by signing a treaty. It's just as much of a "travesty" that people are grossly ignorant of our governments main objective/agenda. "NEWSFLASH", it's called the New World Order/Global Government. It's always the same continuous "BS and Rhetoric" concerning current events and never a mention of the greatest danger we face. It's no secret people, it's old news. However, whenever the subject matter (NWO) is presented, it is ignored.

Whats happening to our rights in this country? If anyone really wants the answer, just do a simple Google search for the truth. Educate yourself about the Global Agenda/NWO. Then check out the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Every member is a staunch supporter of the NWO. You'll be amazed of all of the well known people and corporations involved in this "evil" Global Agenda in full force today. I believe that this truth is ignored because people don't want to believe it. Why? Because it can't be stopped, it's inevitable, closing the door on everything we want to believe. When we reject the truth, we have no other choice except to believe a lie. Willful ignorance and self deceit is what's happening to our country. It can only result in national suicide.

Everyday our Constitution is being ignored, dismantled piece by piece, a little at a time. Be assured, we will wake up one day in the very near future to find that we no longer have a Constitution or Bill of Rights. How? Why? Because we will have surrendered our sovereignty by signing a treaty. It's just as much of a "travesty" that people are grossly ignorant of our governments main objective/agenda. "NEWSFLASH", it's called the New World Order/Global Government. It's always the same continuous "BS and Rhetoric" concerning current events and never a mention of the greatest danger we face. It's no secret people, it's old news. However, whenever the subject matter (NWO) is presented, it is ignored.

Whats happening to our rights in this country? If anyone really wants the answer, just do a simple Google search for the truth. Educate yourself about the Global Agenda/NWO. Then check out the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Every member is a staunch supporter of the NWO. You'll be amazed of all of the well known people and corporations involved in this "evil" Global Agenda in full force today. I believe that this truth is ignored because people don't want to believe it. Why? Because it can't be stopped, it's inevitable, closing the door on everything we want to believe. When we reject the truth, we have no other choice except to believe a lie. Willful ignorance and self deceit is what's happening to our country. It can only result in national suicide.

If a "Right" is redefined by the liberally biased courts, as a "privilege" then all bets are off.. That's how they plan to try and ham string us... Stack the courts with liberal loons who have the same agenda in mind... Believe it, for it is real...

Duped America...

Progressive liberals have been chipping away at our rights little by little for years. The voters keep re-electing them with the willing help of the main stream media. The main stream media picks our candidates and destroys any threat to their power. Wake up voters the time has come to take control.

Bottom line........ if the sheep are willing to let this go on, I really don't believe the "Patriots"/Freedom Lovers of this once great Nation are going to be able to do much about it. Alltogether too many "government dependents" exist who want nothing more than security and comfort rather than freedom.

Now, all it will take is a few Police/DEA LEOs to get shot by a "surprised" homeowner and the hue and cry will be on to ban guns for home defence...... again.

I still am completely convinced that I have lived my life during the best that this Country could offer. I don't see it getting anything but sorrier in the future.

So, despite the worst that our Government (such as it is) can throw at us..... I, for one, am not going to have to live with the unenviable results. It will be YOUR problem to solve. :wink:

GG

P.S. We are entering the era of the Borg Continuum: Resistance is futile! At least we will all finally be "equal"..... equally oppressed. (Except the "Vlasti", of course.)

We've become a lazy society headed for a fall. We're rapping while other countries are sending their kids to military training. We're out of touch. I recently talked to a teen who thought Wisconsin was another country.

"This week 216,000 kids across America coordinated through a school program the singing of 'We Want To Play.' Meanwhile 1 million Chinese kids were doing math." (Seth Myers, Satuerday Night Live)

We've become a lazy society headed for a fall. We're rapping while other countries are sending their kids to military training. We're out of touch. I recently talked to a teen who thought Wisconsin was another country.

"This week 216,000 kids across America coordinated through a school program the singing of 'We Want To Play.' Meanwhile 1 million Chinese kids were doing math." (Seth Myers, Satuerday Night Live)
We have met the enemy, and we are it.

The recent Supreme Court ruling, whereby police can forcibly enter your home if they discern you are destroying evidence, or can smell pot (one of the rulings alluded to by the OP), passed 8 to 1. The one opposed vote was from Justice Ruth Ginsberg, a decidedly liberal justice. "In a lone dissent, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she feared the ruling in a Kentucky case will give police an easy way to ignore the 4th Amendment" (Chicago Tribune). I mention this not to start a liberal vs. conservative war, but to point out that the erosion of our rights cannot be divided into such a simple dichotomy. Lambasting either political pole is to fall prey to a divide and conquer tactic. Think outside the box, question all sides, and see where our power as citizens is really going. When right and left square off nothing is accomplished, our labors are wasted, and someone else profits while we watch the dog and pony show.

The recent Supreme Court ruling, whereby police can forcibly enter your home if they discern you are destroying evidence, or can smell pot (one of the rulings alluded to by the OP), passed 8 to 1. The one opposed vote was from Justice Ruth Ginsberg, a decidedly liberal justice. "In a lone dissent, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she feared the ruling in a Kentucky case will give police an easy way to ignore the 4th Amendment" (Chicago Tribune). I mention this not to start a liberal vs. conservative war, but to point out that the erosion of our rights cannot be divided into such a simple dichotomy. Lambasting either political pole is to fall prey to a divide and conquer tactic. Think outside the box, question all sides, and see where our power as citizens is really going. When right and left square off nothing is accomplished, our labors are wasted, and someone else profits while we watch the dog and pony show.

Is she concerned with the the rest of the amendments or just the ones that are warm and cuddly and may have a direct effect on the quality of her life?

Bottom line........ if the sheep are willing to let this go on, I really don't believe the "Patriots"/Freedom Lovers of this once great Nation are going to be able to do much about it. Alltogether too many "government dependents" exist who want nothing more than security and comfort rather than freedom.

Now, all it will take is a few Police/DEA LEOs to get shot by a "surprised" homeowner and the hue and cry will be on to ban guns for home defence...... again.

I still am completely convinced that I have lived my life during the best that this Country could offer. I don't see it getting anything but sorrier in the future.

So, despite the worst that our Government (such as it is) can throw at us..... I, for one, am not going to have to live with the unenviable results. It will be YOUR problem to solve. :wink:

GG

P.S. We are entering the era of the Borg Continuum: Resistance is futile! At least we will all finally be "equal"..... equally oppressed. (Except the "Vlasti", of course.)
I couldn't agree with you more, except for one thing. That being that you won't have to live with the results. It's both later & sooner than you think.

Is she concerned with the the rest of the amendments or just the ones that are warm and cuddly and may have a direct effect on the quality of her life?
Unfortunately, she's almost always against the others. :( She got this one right though.

This should have been in every newspaper and every tv and radio broadcast every day until it was reversed. I agree with another poster" buy ammo"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back