What should I buy my employees for Christmas?

Oregon Vet

NRA Life Since 03/1985
I try really hard to save enough money every year so I can give my employees a small present for Christmas every year.

On those thoughts, Christmas is coming up on us really fast and I have to decide what to give my two employees for Christmas.

Three years ago I gave them $100 and found it isn't good to just give money.

Two years ago it was just Jason with me and I gave him a new $800 HP tower computer.

Last year it was Jason and Terry and I gave them each a 28 inch monitor.

This year, what? What should I give them? Jason likes tech stuff, and our new employee who replaced Terry, Adam, I'm not sure what he likes. He has been with us since June 22nd of this year.

I don't like to give money because it can be pissed away too easily. $10 here, $20 there and pretty soon it is ALL gone and NOTHING to show for it. Whereas Jason still has his computer and monitor. And I just sold him a Netbook for Jennifer his wife because she wanted one. I bought it for $450 and it sat at my house for a couple months and I sold it to them for $380.

You treat your employees good and they treat you good back. Right??

So, any thoughts on a $300-$400 present for each of them?

And NO, no one buys me any presents. I am living here alone, divorced for about 4 years because I don't/didn't make enough money. I would really like to find me a new girlfriend, but, being fat and ugly pretty much rules that from ever happening.

Guess I am going to have to will my little bitty shack to Keli and Megan, my two cats. :)

This is why I like Oregon, because it is beautiful here in the Spring, Summer and Fall. And Winter is NO big deal. It only lasts the other 9 months. LOL

For Sale: One 1,800 sqft 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, office, central heat, central air, with a 2,000 sqft shop in the back full of woodworking and metal working tools/equipment. Price: $1.00 and 25 years of marriage.
If the marriage is good, we will forget the $1.00. If I die early, then you come out ahead. All you have to do is put up with a poor, fat, ugly, biased red neck who thinks women are wonderful.

And if she enjoyed a garden, there is a place for that next to the shop in the back yard. New rototiller too, only used twice.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Come on, LAUGH. I am just a poor guy who just has a small house and even I can laugh.

And you guys that have wives, how lucky you are! My ex told me: "All you have is this old house and that old shop (not the one in the back yard) and I DESERVE better than that!" Now she is living in a million $ house with a guy who owns a couple of airplanes. Not with some dirt poor guy like me anymore.

Cheer up! Be happy that you aren't poor like me. :cray:

Maybe I should just buy them a guy each? LOL

I feel your pain, Doc.

I think that a great gift might be a gift certificate for a CCW permit class if they are without a permit, or a nice little Ruger LCP if they already have a permit.

If your ex left you because you're "poor", then you lucked out in finding out before she really screwed you. Personally I like being poor, I don't have to worry about expensive things getting stolen, etc.

For an employer now to even CONSIDER buying presents for their employees speaks volumes about your character. My bosses didn't even throw the usual company Christmas party last year, but they didn't miss their trip to Vegas. As for us employees, we each did get a ham:wacko:

CCW class would be cool, as would a gun, maybe a gift card to a music store or book store.

I hate having a boss which is why I don't have one. but you sound like a great one to me!
how about a range pass for a year and a hi-point for each? or ruger 10/22 if they prefer rifles:) or if they are not into that then maybe a playstation 3:) hmmm... I'd gladly work for you for a new gun or a playstation 3:)... oh wait I forgot about the whole boss thing.

good luck!:)

I don't know the structure of your company but why not give them a share or so of stock ( a percent or so of ownership) in the company. Then instead of being employees they become partly their own boss and as you know the pride of that alone is worth more than the money.

I think it's great that you still care enough about your employees to to plan what you give them for Christmas. Many businesses just order gift cards or whatever promo item is in the last catalog that arrived before purchase.

Have you inquired (informally) about their interests? Maybe that could provide a lead.

As for your personal life--hang in there and don't be in a hurry. Your post does lead me to wonder if you work too much and don't allow much time for a personal life.

Best wishes!

Former employee 2101 here. More recent employee Jeff. Quit being # 2101 and went to work for a guy I've known for about 20 years. Nothing like being apprecialted and actually have a boss that gives a piddling damn about ya. And he pays great too. Dont know about the Christmas gift. LIfetime membership in NRA? Dunno. Good luck. As far as the ex goes,well count your blessings. There are many many fish in the sea. You're not the only old fat man out there,hell I'm married again and expecting a new daughter just any day now so there is hope for you surely. Good luck in all of your endeavors. And Merry Christmas in advance.

You are a good man!
Heres a thought, Take a 4 day shutdown with your employees and get a group rate for a cruse. There real cheap right now.
Go with them and have fun. Work will still be there when you get back. Life is too short!

13 years ago I went to my companies Christmas party. I had a glass of wine at 1800 when I first got at the restaurant and another at 1930. I had to be a work that night at 2200. I work for an electric utility. A 24/7 operation. My Christmas present that year was to be drug and alcohol tested 3 times in the next 2 weeks. Random test you know. Needless to say I never went to another Christmas party. So now I just get the pleasure of working most Christmases.

As far as the wife thing goes, if my wife were to see the pictures of your place she would probably leave me in a heartbeat. She would love to live out away from civilization like that. I guess I wont be showing them to her.

10-22s are one option... but I would like to shoot them first...

I think that a great gift might be a gift certificate for a CCW permit class if they are without a permit, or a nice little Ruger LCP if they already have a permit.

Jason and his wife both have CC permits. Jason likes guns, so they have a few of those, he even has a pair of S&W 9mm's with a dual holster. He sure would like to get his hands on one of my 10-22's though. Either one would be fine he said. :) Both are really nice ones. Got them from a friend of mine who worked at a pawn shop, so he had a LOT of them to pick and choose from over the years. I'll have to think of something for him, a guy can't buy much with 300-400$. But I haven't gotten a paycheck since Dec 2005 because the money isn't there yet, I've only owned the shop for 4 years. Managed it for Davis for 27 years and tried to buy it all those years but "that would be too much work, too hard to do." But, I kept at them and finally they said okay. Now I be the PROUD poor owner who just gave both his employees ANOTHER raise today. I try to give them a 40-50$ raise every few months and think to myself, well, a little longer and THEN... then I can get a paycheck! LOL

In that 27 years? The first year I worked for them I received a $50 Christmas bonus. Then 26 years of NO bonuses for me. But, of those 27 years I worked for them, I managed the shop for 23 of those years and ALWAYS tried to give the employees a bonus, even if a small one.

Take last month as an example SEP 08 vs SEP 09 gross income. SEP 09 was $4,510.00 LESS than SEP 08. No chance of me getting a check in SEP, that was for sure. That was over 30% of our gross. Yes, not much money there, I just have the two employees. But I try to treat them like family and Jason and Jennifer LIKE that. Jennifer at Christmas last year said "You treat us better than OUR family's." Hey, that's okay.

Now, Adam. Hummm, He has been going with Katey for years and they are going to get married soon (a year or so? LOL). They are mid-20's and live with his folks yet. Wow, at 18 I was GONE, gone into the USArmy for 3 years and then work work work all my life. 62 now and crippled up, can't walk, can't breath, too fat, too poor, too ugly and always trying to help the employees get ahead. But Adam. Hummmm, I don't know what to get him. His dad is a Doc, mine! in fact, that is how Adam ended up working with us. He told me today his kid brother just got a .22 rifle of some kind but Adam didn't act like he was interested in guns at all. I asked "How long since you shot a gun?" YEARS ago was his reply. Dang, he doesn't seem to be fired up about anything. GLAD I have a month an a half to figure something out!

Man, I have had these 10-22s for 5-6 years and have never fired them because I can't get around. Maybe I should just give them away except there is plenty of room in the safe for them.

Oh dang, what to do. Get married, give them away as door prizes!! LOL

Ooops, no one to marry, I forgot. Stupid me.

Link Removed

If your ex left you because you're "poor", then you lucked out in finding out before she really screwed you. Personally I like being poor, I don't have to worry about expensive things getting stolen, etc.

For an employer now to even CONSIDER buying presents for their employees speaks volumes about your character. My bosses didn't even throw the usual company Christmas party last year, but they didn't miss their trip to Vegas. As for us employees, we each did get a ham:wacko:

CCW class would be cool, as would a gun, maybe a gift card to a music store or book store.

Yes, she "screwed" me pretty bad. In 2000 the front room was bare from an ex taking all the furniture in 1995. So, Ani wanted to watch TV, so I spent a few thousand on a 50" TV and $3,000 on a surround sound and $3,000 on a couple of love-seats and a couch and DVD players and and and.

I don't watch TV, so now all that stuff is sitting in there not getting used. Should give it to someone but I think if a woman ever does get past how ugly I am, why, she might want all of that stuff left in there. Guess there are about 500 VHS movies and about 400 DVD's too stacked in there since I don't mind watching a movie once in a while. I had the TV on for about 2 hours so far this year. Sure not wearing it out! The closets are full of her clothes too, since it is all cheap stuff and she is living with a millionaire now. All size 0, 1 and some size 2 stuff. Lots and lots of clothes. Lots of shoes. Should throw it away too. Too lazy I guess. Her Blazer Tahoe LT is sitting out in the back shop, she didn't want it either, he gave her a new BMW to drive.

I always thought I had pretty nice stuff for a poor person and still do think that. But to them, all I have is junk I guess.

Oh, yeah, I guess one year I DID get a smoked duck from them when I was managing the shop for them. I HAVE given my employees $50 for Thanksgiving before so they could buy whatever THEY wanted for Thanksgiving. I may be able to do that this year too, on top of the 300-400$ for Christmas.

You reading this Jason? Jennifer??? LOL

Yes, giving (at least me) makes me feel good with life. Women like roses... one year wife #2 came home and I had 50 dozen roses sitting around the house for her. Yep, 600 roses. Wife #2... ah, yes, she is the one who slept with one of my "friends" a few times about 8 years into our marriage. Hey, I TRIED to make it work, I stayed married to her for 13 more years after that... but the thought was always there. Nope, I don't think it is okay for people to mess around on each other. Even the Bible says don't do that.

STILL don't know what to get Jason and Adam. Music or Books. I don't know if Adam reads or not. Jason doesn't. One day at the shop we were talking about reading and I think he said he had only read one book all the way through. That is SAD. :( I'll have to ask Adam if he reads. Me? I have about 6,000 books in my small library and read about 20 magazines a month and try to read 15-20 books a month too. PLUS the dozens of hours typing on these sites. On to the next reply!

Yeah, I enjoy writing, and if you people end up laughing, well, that is GREAT!! Laughter is good for the soul!

And you people reading this thought YOU were the only ones with a CRAZY life!!

I hate having a boss which is why I don't have one. but you sound like a great one to me!
how about a range pass for a year and a hi-point for each? or ruger 10/22 if they prefer rifles:) or if they are not into that then maybe a playstation 3:) hmmm... I'd gladly work for you for a new gun or a playstation 3:)... oh wait I forgot about the whole boss thing.

good luck!:)

NO! Really, I am a grouchy ol' bastard sometimes. Have even raised my voice with them a few times. BUT, they KNOW now that I do NOT like comebacks. Jason looked at his check tonight and seen the raise on it, gave me a big old hug and a THANKS, BOSS!

So, I guess they think I am okay most of the time. I hope. LOL Yeah, Jason already has a PS3 I think he told me. Hard to find something for them when they like to buy things too! LOL I will have to ask Adam. Thanks for the idea!

I don't know the structure of your company but why not give them a share or so of stock ( a percent or so of ownership) in the company. Then instead of being employees they become partly their own boss and as you know the pride of that alone is worth more than the money.

Yeah, that would be nice if there were any money there. The money we make lets me pay the bills and their wages and do the upkeep on the equipment. Nothing even really left over for me yet. I'm just a guy with a little shop worth a few hundred thousand who has two employees working with/for him. I'm 62, I would like them to buy it from me. Social Security would pay me $1,500 at 62 now, or $1,989 in 4 more years per month.

We'll see. I enjoy reading the replies on here. It is as if I were a RICH person. That is so funny! I love it. LOL All the stuff I own is only worth a half million $ or so. Not much. If a woman doesn't need new clothes all the time we could manage to live comfortably. My ex's and I did, until they wanted MORE and MORE. I think the last year Ani and I were together we made $86,000 for the year. And such is life! Are we having fun yet? Smile! :)

I think it's great that you still care enough about your employees to to plan what you give them for Christmas. Many businesses just order gift cards or whatever promo item is in the last catalog that arrived before purchase.

Have you inquired (informally) about their interests? Maybe that could provide a lead.

As for your personal life--hang in there and don't be in a hurry. Your post does lead me to wonder if you work too much and don't allow much time for a personal life.

Best wishes!

THANKS!!

Yeah, to me, that sure is NOT the correct way to show appreciation. And that is the problem. It NEEDS to be something that IS appreciated by them AND to be functional. Every time Jason walks into his office (spare bedroom= poor mans office LOL) and sits down in front of his computer with the 28" monitor he thinks "Thanks Boss!" Cash or a gift certificate can't do that.

Yeah, they are like my kids, Jason is 27 and Adam is 26, so, dang near could be my grand kids. So, we talk, talk, talk all the time about EVERYTHING. We'll figure out what they would enjoy and IF I can afford to buy it for them.

Personal... yeah, I tried to never do that, but SOME women just need to be told that YOU love them, EVERYDAY or they seem to start looking for someone who WILL tell them that EVERYDAY. Well, usually they just get told that until he gets what he wants and then they wonder what happened. The had a few hours / days of fun and wake up and their marriage is ruined! Ani and I were together for 7 years, but she is 29 years younger than me. I guess I couldn't keep up well enough. Fun 6 years of the 7 though. I am a little smarter now. Want someone closer to my age. LOL A woman who likes to putter around in the garden, cook and can and maybe even sew. There has to be one somewhere.

In the meantime, I keep checking to see if I am having fun! LOL and YOU? You been doing okay I hope? Wishing you and yours the best.

I have to take a short break. Will reply to the others later this evening. Have to read on a book and relax for a while.

Ken

Former employee 2101 here. More recent employee Jeff. Quit being # 2101 and went to work for a guy I've known for about 20 years. Nothing like being apprecialted and actually have a boss that gives a piddling damn about ya. And he pays great too. Dont know about the Christmas gift. LIfetime membership in NRA? Dunno. Good luck. As far as the ex goes,well count your blessings. There are many many fish in the sea. You're not the only old fat man out there,hell I'm married again and expecting a new daughter just any day now so there is hope for you surely. Good luck in all of your endeavors. And Merry Christmas in advance.

Yep, it sure is nice to be something besides someone's whipping post, someone to be bitched at. My guys get bitched at sometimes, but they sure know what it is for and don't like it, so they CORRECT the problem/action that caused the bitching by the Boss and very seldom does it happen again about THAT. When they do good, I tell them they have done good, and that sure works better than screaming and hollering all the time, right, Jason, Adam??

It would be nice if I could pay GREAT, but 32 years ago when I came to town there was 14 automotive machine shops in Salem... now there are TWO and we seem to have the work divided up about evenly. We do some things they don't do and they do some things we don't do. BUT, we are always adding new things we can do to our menu. Jason's young brother (7 yo I think) has a little YZ80 or something like that and through Jason's dad NOT listening to him about oil in the gas etc, the engine got fried. So, Jason tore the bike apart, seen it was fried and seen it would cost about $260 to get the cylinder sleeved. When he got the parts, he and I discussed what needed to be done and I stayed late one night after work and walked him through it, letting him do all the machine work with me watching. Jason is pretty smart, he is like I am, can look at things and KNOW how things are done. Very few people have that gift, I have only met a VERY few people in my life who can do that. Now we feel comfortable with knowing how EASY it is to even do the small sleeves. Have always put in automotive sleeves, but never one that has a 1.5" bore. Then bored it, then honed it. Put it together and runs like a new engine. Of course that is the way it always is. It IS a new engine. Now we have that on our menu of things we can do too. I keep buying those little bore gauges and stuff that cost $500+ each so we have them and CAN do things like that. GOTTA get that mill wired up I bought a while back! Add some more things to our menu. Yeah, we have all the conduit benders and line pullers. And we run BIG wire. Electricians always seem to want to run too SMALL of wire. "Well, that IS what the 'book' says." they tell me. IF the wire is getting warm it IS too small. The Code book says 14 gauge, I want 10 gauge. The electric motors and everything LAST longer by far. Wiring is so simple. The first time I did 110v wiring was in 1957 when I was 10 years old. I put a light in the out house! Mom and Dad liked that! I do 99% of my wiring 'hot', no reason to turn the power off that I have noticed in the 52 years I have been doing it. All you have to do is respect it and know how it acts. Turning the power off to me would be like draining the water from the river before going SCUBA diving in the river. LOL I do know people who are VERY afraid of electricity. My family and inlaws are that way. Why? I have no idea. Take a lamp, spread the wires going to it, cut one of the wires in two and bare the ends of the cut wires. A hundred watt bulb works fine, grab the two bare wires with your hands (with it turned on, of course) and the harder you squeeze, the further up your arms you can make the tingling feeling go! I have squeezed hard enough to reach my elbows. But then again, other people probably shouldn't try it, it would probably kill them. I think my body reacts to electricity different with me than it does with other people from what I hear.

Ah, Lifetime NRA, $1,000 bucks. About $600 MORE than I have saved up for each of them. I DID finally get Jason and Jennifer signed up on yearly finally.

Yep, there are many many fish in the sea. But I haven't even talked to one in four years. Guy gets lonely after a while. Yeah, I talk to the pussy, but all I get back from her are a few meows and purring. She IS good company, but at 8.6 lbs and a limited vocabulary, it DOES leave something to be desired! So, a new woman in the house would/should enjoy cats. Have had dogs, but, WOW, they require a LOT of attention and WORK and tear the hell out of the yard and every one I have ever owned sure likes to follow their nose. Cats are easy. Guess that is why I am in love with Keli and Megan. They are cool.

New daughter... yikes. BUT, it sounds as if you are happy with that idea, so congratulations to you and your Boss. She must be all for it too. In a couple months Joanie will be 20. My only grandkid. Have two boys, Johnnie 40, and Kasey 38.

I guess I am mostly hermit. Yeah, I don't think LUCK has much to do with life and what a person ends up with. I think it just takes paying attention and a lot of hard work. :)

The reason I write all this stuff is to give the people on here a chance to read all this stuff I write and gives them a chance to laugh and LAUGH at what I write. Hard to find stuff to laugh at in the newspaper. :)

And a LOT of you can see you have a LOT better life than some old fat geezer like me. That be cool.

Sometimes I wish I had made more money so I was still married to Ani. She is 33 now. This is a pretty recent photo of her. Not the prettiest woman in the world, but not real ugly like me either.

Link Removed

Good to include a photo once in a while, so you can see what I had to "put up with..." EXCELLENT cook. Good seamstress. Enjoyed shooting. Enjoyed photography. Enjoyed spending a 'little' money every so often. LOL

You are a good man!
Heres a thought, Take a 4 day shutdown with your employees and get a group rate for a cruse. There real cheap right now.
Go with them and have fun. Work will still be there when you get back. Life is too short!

Don't know what kind of a cruise a person could get for 300-400$ each, but not a 4 day one, I wouldn't think?

I sure don't have that kind of money. I remember in 1981 when I was still just the machinist before I started managing the shop, I took two weeks off and went to Denver with Cairn to visit her Aunts and Uncles. Then in Jan 2000 I took 17 days and went to Thailand to meet Ani and get the paperwork started to bring her over here to the US. We had known each other for over six months by that time, talking about everyday for hours on the Internet. So, I guess I don't get many vacations. My guys always get two weeks a year. Hummm. Wonder why that happens. Oh, yeah, I'm the Boss, I DON'T need a vacation I guess. LOL

Vacations aren't good for me, at about the end of two weeks I am starting to unwind and feel like I would like to take a year off. All those teachers and people who get to take sabbaticals, wondering around on vacation for a year and STILL getting paid by us taxpayers... yeah, that must be the life! Dang, here it is in November, a month and a half only left before I have to have their present and NOT a clue yet on what to get them. Maybe some reloading stuff for Jason from Dillon, but what for Adam. The guys and I are going to have to talk some so I can get some ideas, that is for sure! HEY!! Maybe I will give them 40 of the $10 turkeys. Back up to the door and say "hey guys, unload 40 turkeys apiece into YOUR rigs! LOL 400-500 lbs of turkey meat, WOW, would a person get tired of turkey!! LOL

No, no, NO, that is a STUPID idea. Yeah, yah, YEAH, I know, but how funny. :)

Now it is starting to look like 300-400$ isn't enough but it is a LOT more than NO bonus. $300-400$ WILL buy things. They just have to be the correct things. I know if someone was going to give me 300-400$ for nothing, I WOULD really like that.

Oh well, LOTS of time left! Smile, maybe YOU will get a bonus this year too!

FREE: $5,000 1100 cc Honda Shadow

13 years ago I went to my companies Christmas party. I had a glass of wine at 1800 when I first got at the restaurant and another at 1930. I had to be a work that night at 2200. I work for an electric utility. A 24/7 operation. My Christmas present that year was to be drug and alcohol tested 3 times in the next 2 weeks. Random test you know. Needless to say I never went to another Christmas party. So now I just get the pleasure of working most Christmases.

As far as the wife thing goes, if my wife were to see the pictures of your place she would probably leave me in a heartbeat. She would love to live out away from civilization like that. I guess I wont be showing them to her.

Man, you are a REAL alcoholic, aren't you. Drinking at 1800 and THEN another glass at 1930. Holy smokes. You were really putting them away, weren't you. You weren't going sloooow like the rest of the people there, shucks, I'll bet they each had at least 10 beers in that hour and a half! And then YOUR bosses thought that you were probably REALLY drinking on the side so they give you three D&A tests over a two week period.

Yeah, MOST people really don't know how someone can NOT drink. They can't figure you out, can't believe you, think that you HAVE to be drinking more than THAT. I mean, what would someone only want to drink TWO small glasses of wine in a couple hours be TRYING TO PROVE? HUH???

People find it strange when I tell them; "I don't drink. I don't drink coffee, tea, milk, alcohol OR pop."

INSTANTLY: "WHAT do you drink??"

Water, water tastes fine to me. And in the last month or so I have been trying out those 10 calorie per quart water flavorings like Crystal Light. Some of those are pretty tasty...and only cost .25 to .35 cents a quart to make. Tap water is fine for me. I have a few Gatorade bottles I keep washed up and I fill them and pour a packet of that flavoring in it and shake it up. Good to go. EXCEPT I think I may like it too much and end up drinking 2 or 3 quarts AFTER going to bed. Wake up a little thirsty and instead of drinking a cup full I drink a whole quart most of the time. Wild Strawberry / Orange, ah, I mix it double thick and it tastes BETTER than "real" OJ and does NOT have that bitter taste at the end of a drink of it. / Strawberry Banana / Rasberry / LOTS of flavors at the stores like Wal-Mart for CHEAP. Cheaper than I can buy it on the www.

Yep, most people just can't believe others don't drink alcohol. Strange. Working every Christmas away from the family? That must get old? Does your family do presents and stuff? What do the Boss and the boys think of you working every Christmas? She talk about it to you? You teaching those boys to fish good? LOL

Naw, the Boss wouldn't leave you, she loves you. She might say she would like to live a little further out, but wouldn't leave you! I live 2.5 miles from my shop. Have lived here for over 25 years in this house, put the small shop in the back yard in 1993, still not finished inside, BUT is full of junk like the bike I want to get rid of:

Link Removed

New rear tire, just had it serviced with new plugs, tuneup, coolant. Has 8,400 miles on it. Make me an offer, I bought it for $7,100. Then a couple hundred on the windshield because I don't like bugs in my face and a couple more hundred for the luggage rack and cruise control. I've buzzed it up to 106 MPH before, so it seems to have a little power. Would trade it for some Canon camera gear probably. Cash is always nice.

Now THERE is a THOUGHT! Make it a wife finders fee. If a woman falls in love with me and I fall in love with her, and we end up married, then the person that brought us together can have the bike!

If "SHE" brought us together herself, then she would have a bike to sell for $4,500-$5,000 and put the money in HER pocket. Be her own "finder". That would be really fun!

Humm, wonder if that has ever happened before? Yeah, that would be different for sure. BUT, I can rule out 95% of the women with the statement of; no one over 5'5" and 130 lbs. Ani is 5'4" and 102 lbs. Just something weird in my head. Always has been that way. First wife 5'3" 89 lbs when we got married. Now she is getting fat, 59 years old and 111 lbs. BUT, I guess I would just have to talk to her first. STRANGE things can happen sometimes. Maybe 5'5" and 145 lbs might be fine. Who knows.

That is really funny, I should put that in my blog, Free $5,000 bike for finders fee.

Oh, wait, we were talking about presents for the employees.

You guys figured it out yet? I enjoy typing whatever is on my mind. Do it for relaxation and enjoyment.

And you people get to laugh and talk about how stupid I am! Isn't that cool! LOL

This has to be the best post yet! If I'm lucky, I'll get to give away a $5,000 bike for free!

Come on people, LAUGH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back