what holster ?

40 compact

since colder weather is getting here ,what holster would be good for carrying outside the waist band? im figuring a coat or hooded sweatshirts would cover enough to keep everything concealed . i have a crossbreed and love it but was kicking the outside carry since winter is coming.

For me, the Supertuck is year 'round with the exception of when discretion is paramount then I'll let a trusted LCP ride in the pocket with a flap style pocket holster. You know, like to the post office, school or similar place that is a "no gun" zone but is the most likely target for shoot 'em up thugs...

Even at home when not planning on going anywhere, i just feel more comfy CC. I dunno why, some like Pepsi some like Coke.

Seeing as how outside the waist (standard belt) holsters tend to be more comfortable overall for obvious reasons, I would think your choices there would be much easier. So maybe you could end up being reasonably happy with most any (quality made) OWB holster?

Good luck in your search!

Blackhawk SERPA level 2, love it!

Horrible holster, cheaply made, poor design. Link Removed

OP, any quality Bruce Nelson style holster like the Galco Avenger will carry well and conceal easily under a winter garment.

99% of the time, I wear an OWB, even in hot weather. For my CW9, I use a DeSantis belt-slide which rides very close to my side. For my G23, I use a Blackhawk Serpa Concealment. I always wear two shirts, one tucked and the other out (sometimes both are untucked).

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back