Just polished my new G 29 and stippled

Link Removed

the grip with you guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bling
Bling

Now you need some Mr T gold chains lol

Looks good
I polished an aluminum intake manifold once & it took forever! Never again :rolleyes:

nice carry gear there
what did you do to stipple the grip?
i'm thinking a knife for the weaker hand and a pistol on my dominant side is a good way to pack self protection.

Hope it was stainless steel I did something like that to my ruger lcp barrel . Pitting happened very quickly bad pitting .

looks really nice...! just like Sig Sauer Equanox finish...!

but what are you going to use for rust protection now?

since the tanifer is off the slide?

looks really nice...! just like Sig Sauer Equanox finish...!

but what are you going to use for rust protection now?

since the tanifer is off the slide?

He will figure it out in two days when it starts putting and he goes I shouldn't have done that . Lol I sold my lcp because I couldn't believe the putting that I got

The polish is great looks amazing that's not it . He's going to go to clean it n go omg I ruined my 600$ glock .

Hope it was stainless steel I did something like that to my ruger lcp barrel . Pitting happened very quickly bad pitting .

It's not stainless, he polished the black coating off the tennifer finish. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, ever hear the old saying about polishing a turd? Just sayin .........

It's not stainless, you polished the black coating off the tennifer finish. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, ever hear the old saying about polishing a turd? Just sayin .........

Well I got pitting in a day or two spread horribly ... I regret polishing the stain off the metal lol

person posted this in a thread a couple lines above this one, re. tennifer:

Tenifer is not a finish it is a salt-bath treatment to the metal itself making it extremely corrosive-resistant. The black finish that you say is wearing is just that... a finish. If you want the gun to be pristine and not have any wear, you should be able to have it re-finished, but rest assured if your Glock has a tenifer treatment to it, its still there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back