What do you carry everyday?

I'm having dexterity issues in hands, so I swapped my Colt Commanders for a pair of Glock 36's.

I carry a Glock and carry it in a Crossbreed Supertuck too. Sometimes I carry my S&W 9mm and I have a Crossbreed hoster for that weapon as well!

LC9, spare mag, car key, other keys, wallet, beater knife, show knife (so I always have something as a sample of my work), and the iPhone used to take this pic.

Link Removed

Never heard or seen that before. What edc gear posts or videos are you watching? Maybe you were watching an Leo edc gear video? Maybe a soldier's load out video?

My bag has another firearm and 2 magazines in it. I just didn't want to tear apart the bag.
Half the videos on youtube..Was just a normal guy who must walk around with a damn tactical vest every day or something lol

Every day it's a Springfield XDM 40 4.5" and spare 16rd magazine, a Gerber spring-assisted folding knife, two sharpies\two pens, nail clippers, ear plugs, headphones (I like to listen to music at work sometimes), cell phone (Droid X), wallet with five $2 bills in case my debit card doesn't work and $10 in silver coins, tin of tobacco and in my strong side pocket I carry one loose round. It's an odd habit I've had since being an LEO, and to explain why would be almost impossible, but regardless I do it. I don't carry a flashlight on me since I normally use my cell phone's light, but I do have two Maglites in the car - one is a 3D LED tucked between the driver seat and console, and the other seized up a couple years ago with the batteries still in it so I keep it as my "beater stick" tucked between the passenger seat and console.

Carry options are a Safariland 6360 that I had for a Glock 22 that oddly enough fits the XDM, and when I don't feel like going for the duty-look it's a Blackhawk Serpa CQC. I haven't really found a holster I like that has both retention and doesn't look like a duty rig, but the Serpa isn't too bad. I've also CC'ed a few times when I felt I really had to or was in a rush, but I don't have a holster yet so it's been Mexican carry - I do have a Cleveland Holster's Ugly Holster on order though, just need to wait for it.

I am currently disabled and am in a wheel chair so as of right now I carry my Bersa Thunder 380 ACP on my side or in my pocket and in a little bag I carry my .40 caliber Millennium PT 140 PRO with a spare 10 rd clip. I also carry a folder used mainly for odd jobs when i was working in my bag. A folder a little bigger in my pocket and when i find a nice pair of boots i got this new knife. Along with my wallet with my cwp in it, keys, sun glasses, a zune with headphones, and my cell phone with a charged back up battery. Oh and sometimes a video camera depending on if i plan to take pics somewhere. Will post pics later. Here is the pic I promised http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/checo_316/My Weapons/a7f7ef50.jpg.
I also left out when I start driving again I keep a Mag Lite in my car along with random folding pocket knives throughout the console, glove box, and door pannels.

Depends

What I carry depends on what I have planned. If my planned day consists of a normal day at home, I work from home, then I carry my wallet, a pocket knife, and my Beretta Px4 Storm .45 ACP in either my Remora IWB holster or my Blackhawk Serpa OWB holster depending on what I am wearing. If I am going to travel away from the town I live in then I also wear my Galco Ankle Holster with my Beretta BU9 Nano 9mm on my ankle as a backup. Oh yes I also wear my Desantis Double Mag holder and my two spare 10 round magazines for my .45. My spare 9mm Nanos mag is small enough and light enough to stay in my front pocket. If I am wearing shorts, I only wear cargo type shorts I still wear my 45 in my Remora IWB, but I wear my 9mm Nano in a Galco Pocket Holster.

I firmly believe that if we all carried( those of us that are truely carring for the right meanings) I carry a Beretta PX4 9 mm my back-up is a Rugger .380

besides the normal, gun, phone, watch, knife
I am surprised to see only a couple of you carry a light.
A light is very handy to carry

Glock G26 Gen 4 with CT Laser in a pocket holster,cheaper Gerber knife,keys ,wallet and cell.If i must be in a seedy area or scenario,I'll carry an extra mag.

Glock 30 in a bellyband or Remora, Leatherman Charge, 1 spare magazine in a Remora mag holder, keys, wallet, cell phone, eyeglass cleaning cloth and a pen. I wear my watch.

What do you carry everyday?
210px-Trojan_her_pleasure.jpg

Bersa BP9CC (Not to big-Not to small) with Hornady "Zombie" (Just in case) Max Loads with two spare mags.
Use a simple IWB soft Leather Holster.
Come Nov. 1 (In Oklahoma) I'll open carry with Fobus paddle type for holster and mags holster.

Sig p250c 9mm in my oldfaithfulholster or in a generic OTWB holster. Link Removed
Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back