What did Santa bring us.

kerstingm

Santa was very good to me.
One Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm subcompact.
One DPMS AR15 with all of the trimmings. Check out the pics.
tinypic.com

You must have been a good little boy. He usually treats me like a red-headed stepchild.:cray:

Was Sig, now Kimber

I was a devote to Sig for many years.

Santa brought me my dream pistol. I had been coveting Kimber 1911's for a few months and now I have one as my EDC.

Specifically a brand new Shiny Pro Carry II in Stainless with night sights.

I took it out yesterday for it's initial test and it passed flawlessly with flying colors. We went to the desert north of Phoenix for a day of shooting many different firearms with about 5 other friends. Shotguns, Rifles, and handguns. One girl (21) was interested in carrying but had not shot anything but an old revolver her mother had. one of my friends had a variety to let her shoot. Starting with a Bersa Thunder 380, then an XD-9, then an XD-40, then a Kimber .45. She decided when she gets to buying,s he is choosing the XD-9.

Anyway, the best part was one friend brought 5 24-pack cases of old Diet Pepsi. We shook up the cans, put them out and made them explode. FUN!..

So, about 50 rounds through my new Kimber .45 and I am THRILLED!!! it's AWESOME. I am now proudly converted to Kimber and 1911.

Thanks Santa (Dad) You made my year, and no, I don't expect anything for my birthday next June.

My VERY liberal friend came over for a small get together and I showed him the pink gun I gave my daughter. He asked what she got me and I showed him two boxes of Weatherby 300 Mag ammo. He just shook his head and laughed. :laugh:

Santa brought me ...

A 2nd gen Glock 27 and a new Saiga 12 IZ109 and a SGM Tactical 12 round magazine for it. Down side is can't use the mag till I get it 922r compliant. So in about a week a made in the good old USA gas piston will arrive in the mail box and of to the range I will go.

I don't know what use a semi auto shotgun is in the city but it is still nice to have one, Though I wished it sound more like a 12ga pump shotgun so intruders could recognize what was waiting on them if they stayed where the have no business being.

santa didn't buy me any caps

Santa brought me a Remington Army 1858 black powder 44. While cap, ball, and black powder with a 8" barrel may not make a good choice for a carry pistol I am looking forward to shooting it ASAP....likely today.

Well I didn't get my Sig 238 but I did get a promise that as soon as I can get to Rock Hill to go with the Son in Law to the shop I will get it.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A 2nd gen Glock 27 and a new Saiga 12 IZ109 and a SGM Tactical 12 round magazine for it. Down side is can't use the mag till I get it 922r compliant. So in about a week a made in the good old USA gas piston will arrive in the mail box and of to the range I will go.

I don't know what use a semi auto shotgun is in the city but it is still nice to have one, Though I wished it sound more like a 12ga pump shotgun so intruders could recognize what was waiting on them if they stayed where the have no business being.

Let me know how you like your Glock 27. I have one and love how accurate it is, but it sure beats the hell out of my hands for being such a small 40.

I was a devote to Sig for many years.

Santa brought me my dream pistol. I had been coveting Kimber 1911's for a few months and now I have one as my EDC.

Specifically a brand new Shiny Pro Carry II in Stainless with night sights.

A few months ago I would have so jealous I have been wanting a Kimber ever since I put my eyes and hands on one. I now have a CZ 75B with custom wood grips that I just love and you talk about being accurate it is like I can do no wrong with it. I know this is no Kimber and never will be, but I got the feel and look I was looking for out of the Kimber for about half the price. Here is a picture of my baby.

5ze7tc.jpg
[/IMG]

Let me know how you like your Glock 27. I have one and love how accurate it is, but it sure beats the hell out of my hands for being such a small 40.

Still getting use to it. I had to buy the Pearce Grip extension so that I could get a better grip to help control the recoil or that is what I am telling myself so that I can have a place on the grip for my little finger and an extra 2 round of ammo. It helps a bit with the recoil but my shots are still to the left about 2 inches. But I figure I can correct this with enough practice putting rounds down range on target. As you stated it is accurate but only at 3 yards for me every yard after that it walks left an inch. But that is due to my lack of skill not the gun's lack of accuracy. I believe this could be fixed by putting in a ghost 3.5 trigger but since the gun is used I don't want to add anything to it. So I will just have to strengthen my hand muscles to handle the 5 pound trigger pull.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back