Westboro to protest at childrens funeral.

santa

santa
Here we go again. Westboro Baptist Church has announced that they intend to protest at the funeral for the Powell children this Saturday here in Washington. I would hate to see anyone start anything with this sorry bunch of cowards that call themselves Christian. They arent worth it. These types are the kind that would sue at the drop of a hat if they think their 'rights' were violated. If anyone on this site attends the funeral, if possible do not even ackowledge Westboro's presence. They thrive on attention and to ignore them is by far the best way to fight back. By the way I call myself SANTA and have many hobbies, I also I happen to be an ordained Christian minister who does not have the time of day for Westboro's garbage.

Santa: There is a fellow named Charley Barnes in Colorado who, with three other friends, visited the Westboro people and let the air out of their sails for a few hours. The article about them is in this same thread. Maybe he, or Patriot Guards out your way would like to be present during the funeral of the children. Just something to look into if you are interested.

This group tried to do the same thing at the funeral of a fallen military member in my local area this last year. One of the local biker groups got wind of this and made it know that they would be lining the funeral procession route. Needless to say the Westboro idiots never made it the funeral, I was so looking forward to them getting some wyoming justice.

Protesting at a CHILDS funeral?? Your kidding, a CHILDS funeral. I sure hope those lice turds dont make it out to this part of the woods. A large biker and military backing here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back