Way To Go Oklahoma...

Oklahoma = Freedom

Now thats the way its done. What a GREAT' State Oklahoma is....All states should follow suit and protect our Second Amendment Rights. I live in Minnesota in Pine Co. and our Sheriff says he Will NOT' enforce any laws that are put into place by the President or the Federal Government that would infringe on our Second Amendment Rights or that try and over ride and change the laws as they where written. Thank You Sheriff Cole, you have cleaned the house of those who have been over stepping their bounds in our county. You are a True Sheriff.......

Texas Wyoming and Ohio have also done this right? I know dozens of sheriff's in Oregon have said the same thing.

I wonder, does that mean all federal gun regulations (ie nfa pre 1986 full auto ban) are now moot in those states?

Im pretty sure that this was just aganst gun stealing. Not the right to have rocket launchers.

Im pretty sure that this was just aganst gun stealing. Not the right to have rocket launchers.

That's too bad, we should be able to own rocket launchers. What does the government have to fear with law abiding citizens owning rocket launchers? Unless they attack us, they should not be afraid...If they are afraid of us owning them..is that because they want to attack us?

We always buck the system until there is a threat involving money. For instance, our DUI points were 1.0 for a long time, the feds wanted it to be 0.8. The feds threatened to withhold highway funding unless we complied. Full compliance by OK, end of story.

Chen, I think the States own firearms laws will remain in effect until the State Legislatures change them. And I hope that will be on their agendas.
I agree with you that we should be authorized to have rocket launchers if we want them... that's what the 2d Amendment is all about... comparable weapons as the government in order to keep them in line. And we darn sure need to keep them in line, or we're lost. I wish to heck I was young again, and know what I know now.

I believe that Oklahoma is now a sovereign state as well now. They invoked their 9th and 10th amendment rights. Plus, most of is okies dont take any s&@t.

We always buck the system until there is a threat involving money. For instance, our DUI points were 1.0 for a long time, the feds wanted it to be 0.8. The feds threatened to withhold highway funding unless we complied. Full compliance by OK, end of story.

I believe there has been a SCOTUS ruling that prohibits this now. it was about the only good thing in the Obamacare ruling.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back