Watchman on the wall

That is strange. If biblical foot washing is done at all, it's for believers only. Those doing the washing and those getting washed are supposed to be born-again Christians. That certainly wouldn't include Hindus and Muslims.

Same for the children of God. God is the Father of believers only.

Many people are intelligent, however, not many are smart. When the Rapture happens approximately 20% of the faithful (Born Again) will ESCAPE, the other 80%, those who maintain the outward appearance of religion (having a form of godliness but denying its power) will be Left Behind.

Wait I may not be reading this right but when Christ returns for His church 100% of the faithful will escape and everyone who is left behind is not an actual believer.

Now if you're saying that 20% of those who profess Christanity will escape that makes sense. It's pure speculation but there's a logical consistency. But no there aren't 2 classes of Christians you either are or you're not

there aren't 2 classes of Christians you either are or you're not
Correct... “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

Sorry for the confusion,I should have stated it this way ..When the Rapture happens, approximately 20% of the professing Church (the faithful /Born Again) will ESCAPE, the other 80% (those having a form of godliness but denying its power) will be Left Behind.

Exactly... “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

OK I misread that

Like the old saying goes, "Just because you go to church doesn't make you a Christian, no more than staying in a garage make you a car."

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back