Wash. state bill would make almost all gun owners criminals

I keep recommending to everyone that gun owners simply 'decline to participate or comply'. The costs of enforcement will bankrupt any state or town trying to do things like this. And if they think they have the budget - they're wrong. What will happen when hundreds or thousands are jailed awaiting trial and don't show up to do their jobs? What will happen to the costs then? You've got jobs not done, families needing state assistance, prosecution and jail operating costs - not to mention all the cops required who may or may not do their jobs in a case like this.

Gun owners - 'just say no'. Civil Disobedience - it's all we need to do.

AND, I forgot to add - you've got the possibility of jury nullification on every single prosecution. So how much will this cost? Too much to enforce it.

MOLON LABE.

If this passes, I will go buy a true assault rifle because hell I'll be a outlaw anyways. Then they can come and try to take it.

They can try and burn my home down, it won't be as easy as Dorner, I guarantee you that.

This same bill is introduced every year by the same knuckleheads and never comes out of committee. We should still voice our opinion, but I don't think we need to do any hand wringing over it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back