Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why!

I...do not need one.
If I win I will give it away to a USA Carry member!:pleasantry:

tree rest

After a car rammed into my truck at 55 mph with me in it while stopped in 2006, a neck fusion, three surgeries, years of physical therapy, meds, etc. I am just now able to shoot again - I missed it and am excited about the recovery to this point - this device would be a godsend as I continue the process

Tree rest

I could really use a tree rest I am 57 and have had one ankle replaced and am about to have a knee replaced but I still love to hunt I just cannot track and chase Elk and Deer like I used to do. I realise that I will have to start using a tree stand and the tree rest would jelp a lot,

Thank you for the chance to win one

Dirklee

Because I need it. 90% of my food will be from hunting for as long as I can tell. Need money to keep the house [ and no not from that buying a house you couldn't afford in the first place ] and apparently I'm overqualified for even a $5.25 an hour janitorial job. God bless Obamica

I have worn my fingernails to nubs climbing the trees outside my residence , while attempting to spy on my wife and her Beau. Therefore this would be a real boon to my nocturnal activities.
I already have the necessary night vision equipment .:angry:

tree rest

I think it's geat your giving things away! I have no need for a tree rest, so please give it to someone who could use it. Just wanted to say great job!

I think this would be a great tool for my son,he is 8 and loves to shoot with me. I would like to win it for him so maybe he just might be able to squeeze one off on a deer this season .

Please I beg you ...

Since I only hunt for food to feed my family ... they might starve if I don’t get a 'shiny' new tree rest soon. You are a good person. Aren't you? You don’t want my children to starve. Do you?

:thank_you2: :jester:

I am a disabled Gulf War Veteran and have a balance problem and many joint problems .I can't do much walking and this would really would help me .I would really would like to thank you for doing this and no that who ever wins , will really put it to good use and no that there is great Company's out there that cares.

After being on the road and away from hunting for 15 years I now find I am not as steady as I used to be. Tried the shooting sticks, pods, and the like. To much to carry and lack versitility. There are always trees in the woods, looks like a great option for the stationary hunting I am now doing. Look out deer!
Mike Whelan:rolleyes:

Well I guess I sure could use it because It would help me out a lot because I am Disabled and can not stand for more than about 4 minutes with Asthma and C O P D so it is hard to center my shots and I also have 5 Disks in my lower back that are degenerative and have degenerative arthritis in the first 7 vertebra in my lower back as well as my two bad knees. I am 56 years old and because of my Disabilites it's hard to hunt at all any more so it would be nice to have something like this to help me out. I don't have a way to buy one any more because I can no longer work so I just get by when I can buy my ammo. Yes it would be great to have one and use one with out a doubt. And I can tell many people about how good it is as well.

Thank You Jim

If I am lucky enough to win, please forward the rest to Bagger Jim. He can use it alot more than myself. Good luck, Bagger Jim. I hope You win.

want a free tree rest from montie design?

Well it would help me when I go hunting, it would be used for when my kids are old enough to learn the respect of a firearm. Also I cant afford one due to having 5 kids and one more coming here in a month. And the final reason is it'll give me another reason to get outta the house to have some me time.
Thornton8000

Taking Daughter Hunting first time

My 13 year old girl wants me to take her hunting for the first time - Youth season is Jan 1st and Jan 2nd in Missouri. Its also Oct 30 and 31st but Halloween trumps hunting for kids I guess. In either case it would help her to hold the rifle steady.

I could use a rest like this because I love to hunt and with MS, cancer, multiple surgeries to both shoulders and three times to one knee, (permanent brace on that one now) I'm not as steady as I used to be. This would help quite a bit. We've got mountain lions, coyotes and a few other things that shouldn't be allowed to wander around through my herd of livestock that I'd like to dispense of and need to be accurate so i hit the right thing.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back