Want A Free Tree Rest from Montie Design? Tell Me Why!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This giveaway is now over. Switch won the free tree rest! Congrats!

USA Carry is giving away a free Tree Rest from Montie Design. All you have to do is tell us why you should be the winner. What do you plan on doing with the Tree Rest? We'll be picking a random posted from this thread in two weeks. Now get to posting!

We'd like to thank Montie Design for giving us the Tree Rest to giveaway and for being a sponsor. Go check out Montie Design today!

Link Removed

YouTube - my review of the montie designs tree rest

Last edited:
Free Tree Rest

I would like a Tree Rest because... my TREE is tired.

No, Really, it is because of an old knee injury and it would help me make better shots (both target and hunting). I need the stability it would offer.

I'd like one, but honestly some others on here would use it more and therefore appreciate it all the more.. Choose someone else to give it to.. But it's great that it's being offered.. Thanx Montie and Luke!!!!

me

I would like this very much . and i cant a afford to buy one.so winning one is the onlyway for me to get it.

That is fantastic! Never seen anything like it before! That sure would help out this hunting season! (maybe with this, I won't shoot out the deer's rear end like I did the last one... and ruin most of the meat :wacko: )

Thanks for the giveaway!!! This forum ROCKS!

tree rest

I would like one because I'am going to hunt deer this year and I don't have a tree rest.

win a tree rest

I would like to win the tree rest because at 70 years old, I am not quite as steady as I was in younger years. I admit, I need the tree rest to stabilize my shots while hunting.

I live to hunt, I'm beating cancer, have RA, had more joints removed or replaced then any sane person should be subjected to, but hunt I must and will til the Lord takes me home.

It provides me with a sense of completeness and accomplishment to bring home the dinner... As I deal with my challenges I look for new and innovative products that make it easier for me to continue what I've done for over 50 years. My first hunting experience was with my father, pheasant hunting in Montana. It was through him that I learned to enjoy the outdoors and hunting...

I look forward to winning your tree rest and easing my hunting challenges...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Thoughts for the day” :pleasantry:

To have everything you want in life, you just help others get what they want…

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

"We make a living by what we get...but we make a life by what we give."

Gun Control - A theory espoused by liberals; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun. :laugh:

I'd rather be hunting...:yu:

free tree rest

i would like free tree rest. I am a woman who likes to shoot. sometimes holding a gun is much with shoulder issues. i am also currently unemployed so it would be nice to own one.

Spunky Senior Woman needs Support!

Although I'm a Senior Disabled Woman, I'm now committed to learn how to use my handgun and AR-15 by participating in Defensive Firearms Training at my local shooting range. Because of my very restrictive disability income, it has taken me 9 years to save enough to purchase these firearms, but always felt it was well worth while to give up just about every 'extra' for the benefit of obtaining these firearms. I would appreciate being considered for the X-Rest to make it easier to support my firearms while training, as my strength is limited and affording the extra luxuries takes so long for me to save for. Thank you so much for your consideration.

Tree rest

I was born the 13th child of a poor farmer from Missouri and I have never owned anything new in my life. When I was growing up we had one pair of shoes between us we had to share. It was really tough in the winter walking to school up hill both ways in 12 inches of snow if it wasn't your turn to wear the shoes. Any way it would be real nice to own something brand new like this here tree rest. Thanks for listening,,,CG

Tree stand give away

I'd like to win the tree stand so I can take it the mext monthly DTAS pistol shoot. There, I would raffle it off, and donate the proceeds to the Second Amendment Foundation, in the Club's name. Kahrmonger.

Just like Sheepdog, all my trees are really tired. They must be tired because they can't even hold up their leaves. The leaves are all falling to the ground. If I had a tree rest, maybe the leaves will come back, perhaps next spring.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back